• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

My experience with Dream Drop Distance and game discussion *SPOILERS*

But that's critical mode, friend. A difficulty level designed to be an extreme challenge. Although, I personally played the game on proud mode, and have not yet experienced the trials and hardships of Critical Mode, so thusly I can't say anything in the way of DDD's difficulty on Critical.
  2. A

Well you can pretty much beat any boss by blocking, countering, and using Balloonga haha
  3. A

Yeah I dont think I got a single game over on Soras Story. But yeah I actually have heard of a lot of people that had trouble with Rinzler. I personally didn't, although I did think that the gravity reversing was an annoying gimic. I just stayed put and blocked or constantly dodged while the...
  4. A

Yes I completely agree that empty and dead worlds are a problem with the entire series, although there are a few worlds that are exceptions
  5. A

That is so true. Having just replayed the first game I can attest to this fact. He rarely has dialogue that isnt necessary to the story. And he got in fights with donald and made mistakes and was overall just a more believable character, not the saint like, over optimist we have in DDD. (And...
  6. A

Well im glad im not the only one out there that was less than impressed with this title. I thought that this was a very meh entry as well. The convoluted storyline and poorly executed gameplay additions (not to mention the length) made this feel a lot like a spin off title to me instead of the...
  7. A

I actually found Sora tolerable for the most part in KH II, perhaps that was because I first played it when I was seven years old though. Playing this one when im now sixteen and way past the point of being okay with Sora's unfailing (and slightly cheesy at times) optimism, I was very...
  8. A

Ah yes, im very excited for the HD 2.5 collection and the chance to replay Birth By Sleep :) And I will finally be able to fight the Lingering Sentiment and the data Organization Im sorry if I sounded negative and nit picky, I just have unfortunately high expectations from this series...
  9. A

Thanks for notifying me :) Quick question though, does anyone actually post on this forum anymore? I feel like im really late to the party lol. Almost two years late to be exact.
  10. A

Im very sorry about that, when I was typing it I had the spaces but when I submitted it my computer threw a fit and got rid of them. Damn technology
  11. A

first off, this is not a rant and i don't mean to intentionally bash a game on its own forum, i am merely talking about my experiences with this game and wanting to discuss some of my thoughts about it. Secondly i am a long time Kingdom Hearts fan and have played and loved ( Days was a little...
Back