• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RikuOathkeeper

Leveling Drive forms in KH 2 FM!

Actually, I just reached that point, I reached the next level in Wisdom Form, but I think I came across a glitch: I backtracked to the save point just before there while my Drive gauge was at 1, and I exited Wisdom Form and found myself with a full Drive gauge! Didn't even need to exit the world.
  2. RikuOathkeeper

I figured. Timing that'll be interesting, but it'll end up being worth it. Now I just gotta wait until I reach The World That Never Was before getting Final Form.
  3. RikuOathkeeper

Sometimes Anti Form is a real pain in the neck when I'm trying to level my Forms. Is the trick to maxing out the Drive gauge heading to the World Map while still in a Drive Form? Because I saw a method of leveling Wisdom Form in Timeless River, but when I exited and reentered, my Drive gauge...
  4. RikuOathkeeper

which part of the keyblade is used to attack?

In the Castle That Never Was in 3D, you can clearly see Riku flip his Keyblade and strike at Ansem SoD with the teeth side to get himself free. I feel like it depends on the attack, or maybe even preferences of the wielder.
  5. RikuOathkeeper

Organization 13 found Castle Oblivion?

Not to mention that Xemnas literally is Terra's body, and there are obviously some latent memories of his.
  6. RikuOathkeeper

Ansem's Report - Who Wrote It?

Well, I mean I know much of it was Apprentice Xehanort taking Ansem's name. But was any of it written by Ansem the Wise himself? It does mention himself being the ruler of a world and meeting and becoming friends with King Mickey, but it also mentions casting off his body to become one with...
  7. RikuOathkeeper

Help with original Kingdom Hearts

That helped a lot. And it also solved why it seemed to work better when I used Divine Rose, with a recoil rate of 60. I'm currently using Divine Rose to beat the Hades Cup.
  8. RikuOathkeeper

Yeah! I mean, when I was in Hollow Bastion using Olympia, my tactic against Defenders was overwhelming them by bashing the shield using Counterattack. The Attack icon turned to Counter, and I'd just go hit after hit after hit, have the Defender reeling backward in a couple seconds, tops. Using...
  9. RikuOathkeeper

:O I am still shocked that I managed to beat Ansem-Riku in only two tries. Especially considering it took me like twenty to defeat the Maleficent Dragon... The walkthrough I was reading to get through the game told me to use Sonic Blade and Ars Arcanum, but I didn't need to use them at all, I...
  10. RikuOathkeeper

I will never understand Riku transforming into ASoD

I still don't get how his blindfold got back on. He took it off before releasing his darkness and taking Ansem's appearance. And he's not wearing it as Ansem, so... Also, why did his voice shift from Ansem's back to Riku's after Kairi showed Sora that he was indeed Riku?
  11. RikuOathkeeper

Data Roxas>Your favorite character in the series

That'll change in III I'm sure. Positive she'll be a GoL.
  12. RikuOathkeeper

My heart just dropped a little...

That's an opinion, and sure a widely held one, but Days also was the first Kingdom Hearts game I ever owned, so it holds that novelty value for me in that way. Re:coded was definitely a better game, and Days could have been much better than it was, but it was still a good game in its own right.
  13. RikuOathkeeper

I'm especially upset because I lent my sister my copy of 358/2 Days and she lost it, so now I can't play it at all. I must admit, though, that level board really hindered my progression, and I wasn't able to get 100% completion because I wasn't strong enough to battle that one grand poo-pah...
  14. RikuOathkeeper

I happened to read up on the Kingdom Hearts Remixes and saw that both 358/2 Days and Re:coded were not playable, but simply a barrage of cutscenes. I was planning to play 358/2 Days after beating KH and Re:COM on I.5 Remix, and I was so looking forward to seeing how they adapted the DS gameplay...
  15. RikuOathkeeper

Definitely just found that out. Running through all the rooms, defeating Heartless and getting maybe 1500xp per room, then getting knocked off by a Wyvern and repeating. And I found I can get Tech XP from equipping Counterattack and bashing a Defender's shield over and over until it throws him...
  16. RikuOathkeeper

I figured, since the strongest Heartless so far will be in Hollow Bastion. Is there a Traverse Town-type area though, and by that I mean cycling through 1st-2nd-Gizmo-2nd-3rd-1st and chaining Heartless spawns like that. EDIT: And I knew that I get the Keyblade back just before a much easier...
  17. RikuOathkeeper

Where are some good places to level grind in FM? Right now Riku's taken back the Keyblade, so I mean I'm stuck in Hollow Bastion until I get it back, but I'd really like to have a chance against Ansem-Riku later on.
  18. RikuOathkeeper

Data Roxas>Your favorite character in the series

Kairi > Roxas > Riku > Sora > everyone else.
  19. RikuOathkeeper

What is the Recusant?

That makes sense. I hadn't actually heard of the word before reading it, so I thought it was something kind of exclusive to KH. :P
  20. RikuOathkeeper

What is the Recusant?

I first noticed this in the Journal under the heading Recusant's Sigil (obviously the x) but when I went back and battled Xemnas as Sora again, I was able to make out just what Xemnas was saying as the battle was preparing. "As your flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that of a...
Back