• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dentim

Film ► What if ArcSys made a Spider-Verse fighting game?

I hate how much I want this now, because it's never happening. Man-Spider could be interesting for a fighting game, though I guess multi-limbed fighting is already handled by Doc Ock. He may not be a Spider-Man character, but I feel like Johnny Storm and Peter are good enough buddies to give...
  2. Dentim

Politics Should politicians that were involved in the January 6th Attack on Congress be considered Domestic Terrorists?

The fact that this question needs to be asked speaks volumes about the current state of the US.
  3. Dentim

Design a Dissidia Character Moveset

I once wrote a Chocobo character on the Final Fantasy wiki ages ago (back when 012 wasn't out). It was rather popular there, so I'm gonna be lazy and repost it here. :p The noble Chocobo has decided to join the cause and fight the forces of evil. Because it’s not very smart, it can’t chain its...
  4. Dentim

Several Western Square Enix Studios Acquired by Embracer Group

It's tribalism, mostly. To some people, exclusives are nothing but something you can shove in people's faces to prove your chosen products superiority.
  5. Dentim

Comics ► Is it a bad idea for The Joker to come out of the closet?

The joker is a character that thrives on chaos. The reason there are so many differences throughout his career is that he continuously re-invents himself. His chaotic state is such that he could be queer one year and butch hetero the next. It doesn't matter to him, the only thing that matters to...
  6. Dentim

Politics Russia Invading Ukraine: what are we gonna do about it?

While this is all far from over, and god knows how bad things can escalate, I got to say: it gives me a certain amount of satisfaction and amusement knowing Putin pissed off almost everyone to the extent people are trying to troll the shit out of him...
  7. Dentim

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Seems that, if nothing else, they've been updating textures. The seemless open world also gets me interested, it's clear that the Wild Areas and Legends were trials to figuring that out. And I can honestly say that this is the first time I have no clue which of the 3 new starters I prefer (in a...
  8. Dentim

Politics Russia Invading Ukraine: what are we gonna do about it?

Which won't happen because to many politicians worship money and the GOP has gone full batshit. I live in western Europe. People here are worried. Putin is a former KGB psycho and I've calling it for years: the dude wants to get back the USSR states because he can't stand the fact it ended...
  9. Dentim

Steam Deck, Valve's Switch (Dec. 2021, $400)

Ergonomic problems aside, the idea of a handheld that just has your entire pre-existing pc library is interesting as hell. Every other handheld so far either has to cut off some backwards compatability at some point or plain isn't. The Steam Deck will inevitably be outdated of course, but all...
  10. Dentim

Describe a western animated series badly~

Still not the one I'm looking for, but you've gotten the closest.
  11. Dentim

Still not the one I'm looking for.
  12. Dentim

Nope. Nope. Megas XLR
  13. Dentim

The Smurfs? Edit: knew I should have refreshed before answering. Schway A family goes on global adventures but is continuously stalked by an angry and murderous man.
  14. Dentim

Correct! Absurdly obsessed and cranky old man has to deal with mentoring a teen so he can take over his business in taking care of mentally ill people.
  15. Dentim

The story of a family that lives in a society that has learned to harness animals to take care of all their technological needs.
  16. Dentim

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Over here there used to be very small crackers that looked like tiny pizzas (about an inch or something?) They tasted amazing and were a staple at any party or gathering. There was always a bowl of them right next to the chips. Then, suddenly, they were gone. I never found them again in any...
  17. Dentim

Politics Hey Americans...

I mean, it's not even remotely cancel culture. Nobody asked to pull the books, the estate decided to do so themselves. They're deliberately misrepresenting what's actually happening because it's the only way they have left to "prove" their points. (Again)
  18. Dentim

Who wants to bet you get the Azure Flute by having a Legends save file on your switch?
  19. Dentim

https://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-brilliant-diamond-and-pokemon-shining-pearl-trailer-has-npc-from-pokemon-platinum/ For people afraid that it's going to be a 1:1 of Diamond and Pearl, just with new graphics, at least 1 thing from Platinum made it in. Now obviously it's pretty logical to...
Back