• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Awesome Psycho

RUMOR: Fantasia confirmed by PlayStation Magazine?

I know this might be crazy but they could be just talking about Yensid’s tower
  2. Awesome Psycho

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Wow only 10 worlds 😨😨 I wish Disney castle was just a cutscene world and 100 acre wood... why just why?
  3. Awesome Psycho

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Do you have anything from Tangled or Hercules or anything else?
  4. Awesome Psycho

Stage Hazards

Ok, we all know that obvious stage hazard in the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer that took place in Mount Olympus. Sora got swept away by a river current, as something described in the description of the trailer that was yet not shown to the public. Tbh, this "stage hazard" is pretty cool, my...
  5. Awesome Psycho

Heartless Ideas

Ok let me get straight to the point. Its Kingdom Hearts 3 obviously, and with new new KH game there's new enemies, so why not cook up a list of heartless that HAVEN'T been in Kingdom Hearts yet. Maybe you'd add a picture of something to go along with what you want your heartless to be and look...
  6. Awesome Psycho

How Long Would it Take to Make Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3

Now with Kingdom Hearts 3 having the ability to create larger worlds with its new technology on Next-Gen consoles, how long do you guys think it'd take to make worlds, whether it'd be returning or new worlds, I want to know what you guys think. I'll also list some things that the developers may...
  7. Awesome Psycho

Why is Kingdom Hearts so Confusing

So I'm sitting here trying to piece up an theory of Kingdom Hearts, and next thing you know, I never had realized how bad the actual story was. Things that happen that aren't explained, and contrivances are things that happen because the author says so. All the plot contrivances, holes, and just...
  8. Awesome Psycho

They Need to Fix Disney Worlds

In Kingdom Hearts 1, disney worlds all contributed to the overall plot of the game, as you progress through each disney world. In fact, most of the worlds didn't follow their movies' plot, instead creating a new plot, that used the characters believably, but pushed a whole new narrative. But in...
  9. Awesome Psycho

They Need to Improve Level Design

In Kingdom Hearts 1, the level design was perfect but in the later games, well....it just got worst :mad:. Most worlds in the later games feel, kind of the same, although their visuals are different, There is very little design to differentiate them from one another. They just feel like worlds...
  10. Awesome Psycho

There is no confidence in Kingdom Hearts 3

What I mean is everyone is so worried about the hyped game that, people are now starting to hate it. Soon enough half of these threads will be about oh I'm so worried about this game, or I hope it won't be terrible. Watch as you'll all commence into a feeling of worry and that is what will make...
  11. Awesome Psycho

How*many worlds will be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I, like many speculate on how many worlds will there exactly be in Kingdom Hearts 3. But to make the topic a little less bland I'd like to expand on the idea of how many new Disney worlds will there be, how many original Kingdom Hearts worlds will there be, and how many returning (preferably...
  12. Awesome Psycho

Changes in KH3

With Tetsuya Nomura saying that there will be many things returning to the game and many new features coming one of those changes would be rooms.In my opinion rooms would probably not return.What changes do you think would happen in the next-gen(or current-gen as someone corrected me) game...
Back