• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Final Fantasy IX

Am I the only one who imagines Steiner is a high pitched German in this game?
  2. S

7 Favorite Games

7. Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage 6. Banjo Kazooie 5. Kingdom Hearts III 4. South Park The Stick Of Truth 3. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga 2. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess 1. Final Fantasy IX
  3. S

Ultimate Inclusion. A Luigi and Daisy Love Story

INT. LUIGI AND DAISY’S HOUSE - DAY - EARLY 2018 LUIGI ENTERS HIS HOUSE CARRYING THE MAIL, WALKS TO THE COUCH WHERE DAISY IS LUIGI Hey the mail is here. LUIGI SITS BY DAISY CAMERA HOLDS ON LUIGI AND DAISY SITTING ON COUCH GOING THROUGH MAIL DAISY All right, what do we get? LUIGI *sigh* You...
  4. S

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I hope Cloud will have a comedic reaction to being cross dressed. The original was pretty funny although Cloud’s reaction was like a casual “wait...what?” I hope here the entire scenario will be a bit more comedic.
  5. S

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

When I saw Cloud talking to Aerith I was thinking “Are we getting back the Cloud from the original FF7 who is a more determined hero and not the Cloud we’ve been getting recently where every time I look at him I expect Untitled by Simple Plan to play in the background?”
  6. S

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Final Fantasy VI Let me tell you...I’ve spent more hours farming in one area to go from level 20 to 30 before reaching Zozo to find Terra and collect the espers which made fighting the boss last only 30 seconds....... I can’t help it! I’m a grinding freak! That’s partially why RPG is my...
  7. S

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I believe Pirates will make another return as shown in the end credits you have Jack searching for the Black Pearl which means...*sigh* basing it off of Pirates 4.
  8. S

Did anyone else cry at the end?

I’m not ashamed to admit I was actually tearing up during montage at the end.
  9. S

3. The Emperor’s New Groove - This could be a world built heavily around comedy and dancing, with a good amount of fourth wall jokes. 2. The Muppets - Like Emperor’s New Groove, this world would be built heavily around comedy and fourth wall jokes, plus Muppet Sora...who wouldn’t want to...
  10. S

Now that Disney owns Fox, how would a Simpsons world work?

I could just see how chaotic it would be if all the heartless were controlled by Mr Burns.
  11. S

The Incredibles HAS to be the next Pixar world. I don’t see it any other way.
  12. S

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I’m not surprised Vexen returns. We’ve already witnessed Marluxia and Larxine returning.
  13. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Yeah well they got James Woods to return.
  14. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Depp was able to voice Jack in some games and I believe at the time he was interested in playing him in KH2 but couldn’t due to schedules. Well maybe he has more time on his hands.
  15. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I know I’m probably extremely late on this but my God I hope that’s Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow. If not then someone made a more convincing impression than Tidus.
  16. S

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation So Wreck It Ralph is out of the question (Damn) so here are my other top 3 worlds: Frozen- This is pretty much the most confirmed non-confirmed world if that makes any sense. It’s one of Disney’s most popular films. It’s...
  17. S

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I wonder if R. Lee Ermy was able to voice the sergeant for the Toy Story world?
  18. S

Anyone planning on live-streaming the game?

I’m kind of on the fence about that, on one hand I want to be able to share the experience of this long awaited game. On the other hand, this has been a highly anticipated game, so I doubt people would watch someone play it.
  19. S

NEW TRAILER JUST ARRIVED!!!!

I feel so sorry to the ones who got excited to click this thread without realizing what day it is today.
Back