• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

girl axel takes?

idk if u guys noticed... but it seems like the girl axel takes isnt kairi, but oret (bhk's friend)... cuz shes wearing an orange dress, but kairis shown wearing a pink dress... im probably behind arent i? :o http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Eliefinis/untitled.jpg to show that the two are...
  2. A

CD verification

Ok. by now, almost everybody has found out that there's the new CD link on KHU. if not, there's a link to CD info Does anyone know if this is a fake or if this has been confirmed? cuz 1) it contains spoilers (coff bhks name) 2) it has passion orchestral!!! (im an orchestra player, i care more...
  3. A

silver haired unknown's rank (NOT spoilers)

well.. u know he's confirmed since he was in the pv... but as of yet, i dont think he has a rank. and the only 2 left r 1 and 13... any theories or guesses?
  4. A

Riku's allegiance?

Ok. so we can see from khinsider's info that sora will be able to drive with riku. that would mean he's good at some point or another. but what do u guys think about the rest of the time? will sora fight riku and then riku becomes good? or is riku gonna b good the entire time?
  5. A

last scene of trailer

um.. idk if anything has been said about this in threads, but wats up with sora walking into some green/black thing at the end of the trailer? it sorta reminds me of how riku got away from worlds in kh, like the warp or w/e. so since that warps attributed to heartless, what does that mean of sora?
  6. A

KH2 summons?

As we can all tell from the new vid, Stitch makes an appearance, guns blazing in the world with the huge Heartless army. But who are the two that jump one of the sword Heartless in the following clip? I couldn't really tell. Does anyone know or have any ideas as to who those two are? My bad...
  7. A

KH2 plotline

Isn't it sorta weird that most of the worlds follow the basic plot line of the original movie? of course there are some changes between movie and KH world, but it seems like Disney this time is retaining the overall plot. doesn't that sorta take away from the game? cuz like, KH was more...
Back