• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Memory_Keeper

Myyyyyy Corona

I’m kind of in a weird spot with work and personal life. I’m a nurse but I recently left the hospital to work in clinical admin. Since my department generally deals with Medicare patients (and we’re keeping them out of the clinics due to their risk) so they have my team on the Covid19 hotline...
  2. Memory_Keeper

Update Version 1.02

Ah how unfortunate. Well thanks for the quick reply! The mods can delete if need be.
  3. Memory_Keeper

Update Version 1.02

I got my copy last night from GameStop and sat through the first patch (that contained Memory Archives and fixed some bugs). This morning I woke up to another patch for the epilogue. I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but the file size is quite big. I’m not super technical but in total...
  4. Memory_Keeper

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Not sure if it’s been covered, but are we happy with Namine’s role in the story? Disappointed?
  5. Memory_Keeper

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Totally agree with all of this.
  6. Memory_Keeper

2.5 Hallow Bastion Glitch??? (Hacked English Cutsceene)

Ah sorry, nursing school keeps me from replying too often haha. I was referring to the missing textures. I thought maybe it was some random mishap but I would turn the game off to start over and I'd have to watch a grey silhouette of Sora in all the beginning cutscenes.
  7. Memory_Keeper

2.5 Hallow Bastion Glitch??? (Hacked English Cutsceene)

Same thing happened to my 1.5 game when I would try to start a second file, it always happened during the Awakening tutorial
  8. Memory_Keeper

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I remember being in 4th or 5th grade and hearing Simple and Clean on the tv and just losing my shit over it. It was so beautiful XD So I started asking around if anyone had heard of it and this girl from my class (who happens to be one of my oldest friends now) started bragging about how she had...
  9. Memory_Keeper

Pretty Nifty Car Tag Idea

I know this may not be considered fanart, but I happened to spot this in the parking lot on my way to lunch. I got pretty excited and got my coworker to snap a pic for me. It's always exciting to find other fans who also share your obsession.
  10. Memory_Keeper

Longtime Creeper, First Time Poster

Did I say creeper? I mean...well actually yes. That is what I meant. I've been reading through the KHInsider forums for years and it's a nice feeling knowing there are other avid fans. I don't know why, but I figured I'd join in the conversation for once instead of lingering on the sidelines...
Back