• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Disney 411!

I don't know if anyone's seen this yet, but I just saw a Disney 411 thingie on the Kingdom Hearts II premiere party! If no one's seen it yet and you have satellite, then you can tune in to Disney West at 10:00pm (central time) and if you watch the first 30 minutes of the Kim Possible movie, you...
  2. K

Final Fantasy VII PS3 Remake Petition

I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I came across a petition on IGN for a Final Fantasy VII PS3 remake. I think this is a great idea, and if anyone here's a Final Fantasy VII fan, I think you should sign it! We already have over 1000 signatures, and if we get even more, we can...
  3. K

Yuna

I know the information on this page is subject to change (since it says so at the top) but I found a site that credits Yuna in KH2. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out--> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/ Sorry if there are about a million other threads on this topic, but I'd...
Back