• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

I don't have $100. Guess I'll have to use the Law of Attraction to come up with the money. I was just about to point this out. Regardless of the name, it does look pretty.
  2. R

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

Can't say I'm upset. I was never really into playing with others online since I usually run into unpleasant individuals. I'm not saying it's everyone. But it's those few who ruin it for me.
  3. R

Tai Yasue answers fan questions for HD 2.5 ReMIX at E3

In the beginning, I said I didn't have any questions about the game and just wanted the release date. But now, I'm sort of regretting it. I did have a couple of questions. Like whether or not the US Kingdom Hearts 2 would still be censored. I'm not sure if that was addressed since I haven't...
  4. R

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I actually wouldn't mind seeing that happen. I loved that movie.
  5. R

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I get that. But if they just brought those 3 fight scenes to life, I would be perfectly fine. Oh well. On the bright side, it wasn't difficult getting all my trophies for that game. :cool:
  6. R

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I didn’t hate this game. Sure, it got redundant after awhile with the missions and eating ice cream in Twilight Town. 358/2 Days served its purpose. It filled in some holes in the Kingdom Hearts storyline and gave me a greater appreciation for Roxas. I understand that Roxas and Axel have a...
  7. R

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

I can't think of a single thing to ask. Just tell me the release date and I'm good.
  8. R

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I figured there would be some opposition to my opinion. Because I tend to like what everyone else doesn’t. Like the Atlantica world that gets a lot of complaints. I loved it. I’m a big fan of music and dance games. So I was...
  9. R

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I know. And that makes me sad.
  10. R

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I used to watch The Sword in the Stone and The Jungle Book when I was little. So for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn’t mind seeing these worlds show up in the next installment. If there’s a world I hope doesn’t make the cut...
Back