• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. belleaurora

New Pirates of the Caribbean Footage from a Square Enix promotional demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBwTGvGa3hs&feature=youtu.be Youtuber, Joe Sugg, was permitted by Square Enix to play the Toy Story demo and a Pirate of the Caribbean demo. I haven't seen the Pirates demo before so thought I would share for those that are interested. Pirates section starts at...
  2. belleaurora

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] World Mechanics

So it's been quite some time since I've posted on this forum hah! I was just curious to know how do the worlds in Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] operate? Given that this title occurs so far in the past chronologically compared to the other volumes in the series, how is it possible for the narrative of...
  3. belleaurora

The possibility of further Kingdom Hearts announcements at TGS?

So I know everyone is hyped for some long-awatied new info regarding Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I'm sure there's also a few of us looking forward to some FFXIII-2 and Type-0 info too (and some who are wishfully hoping for some BBS: Volume 2 info :P) Given that the tenth anniversary of...
  4. belleaurora

Does anyone have any footage exploring the new Hollow Bastion areas?

Hey fellow KH fans! Just curious to know if anyone had any footage of them exploring the new areas of Hollow Bastion in KH2:FM. It's my favourite world that's all and I"m curious to know more about the room near that rising falls area. I think it's the room where you can fight all the org...
  5. belleaurora

Imagine if they added KH2 worlds to KH re:COM

How awesome would that be. Although I haven't got my copy of KH2 yet (getting it THursday, how exciting!!!1!), from what I've seen the worlds look awesome. Considering Tarzan was taken out due to legal issues - is it possible a KH2 world could replace it. Even so, is possible to add more KH2...
  6. belleaurora

This is beyond a joke - when is KH2 going to be released in Australia and Europe

I've always thought as myself as good member who hasn't lost their patience but this is seriously beyond a joke. How long does it take to convert a game to the PAL counterpart? I have been waiting for about, I dunno, four years or so for this game and I've watched KH2 been released in Japan and...
  7. belleaurora

Need help desperately "Passion and KH2 related"- please don't close

I'm currently working on an assignment for music where I have to analyse a piece of music from a game. I have chosen Passion. For those who have got Passion downloaded or something does anyone know the instrument played just before utada sings 'omoidaseba'. Is it electric guitar or synthesiser...
  8. belleaurora

Atlantica Question

I live in Australia and I loved Atlantica in KH1 and from what I've seen I love it in KH2. I just wanted to know for those who have played Atlantica in KH2 is it good, did you like the song 'Swim This Way' in English and if anyone has a link to that song in english it would be much appreciated...
  9. belleaurora

KH2, important questions

Hey just wondering if people could answer these two question 1) Is Keira Knightley voicing Elizabeth Swann or is her name mentioned in teh Kh2 manual 2) Does anyone have any details as to how I can contact Square-Enix (or email them) asking about an Australian Release Date Thankyou How are you...
  10. belleaurora

I just heard Capt'n Jack Sparrow Voice

I heard it in in an interview on the MTV interviews thing. Who else has heard it and do you like johnny depp's replacement
  11. belleaurora

For Pirates of the Caribbean fans -KH related (no spoilers)

With the upcoming sequel 'Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest' being released in cinemas midway through this year, what would you guys think of it being featured in KH3 as a world again (if KH3 is going to exist). I'd love it as I'm a big Keira Knightley fan. By the way, for those who...
  12. belleaurora

Does BHK have Disney partners like Sora **maybe spoiler** (yes or no answer)

Just simply say yes or no and then I'll get someone to close the post
  13. belleaurora

Cloud and Sephiroth battle

Sorry if this has already been noticed or posted but the Sephiroth and Cloud battle takes place in Hollow Bastion. You can see Hollow Bastion in the background, just behind cloud Does this mean most of the cloud story will take place in Hollow Bastion since that where most of the other guys...
  14. belleaurora

Will Sora collect new keychains as he did in KH1?

I'm curious to know if he does. I have a feeling that in all trailers, they have just shown the kingdom key so that they don't give anything away but I still don't know. I really hope he does collect new keychains cause I absolutely loved collecting them especially the ultima keyblade
  15. belleaurora

Is Malificent returning in KH2

She looked like she was definately gone after defeating her dragon form. I haven't seen any trailers with her in it. I have heard people say she is coming back but can people just clarify this for me! Thanks
  16. belleaurora

Australian Release Date for KH2

1/2/06 (1st of Feb 2006). I was on the phone to EB, they said Square Enix recently told them that it would be released on 1/2/06 or within a week or two of that. They said shipments would come in three weeks prior to the release date and they will ring me with more information when it comes...
  17. belleaurora

Good possibility of Wonderland returning

Signed up just to tell you guys. If you look at one of the latests scans, there is a picture in the bottom left hand corner. There is picture of Wonderland from Chain of Memories. I can't read Japanese but it either says something about it being in kh2 or not. Can someone clarify that for me. It...
Back