• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. knl06

Final Form?

This is my first time playing final mix so idk if the same strategy works but i've gotten it every single time by doing it this way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-Lb6KEwGk usually only takes about 2-4 tries.
  2. knl06

Anyone else playing on "Spontaneous Death" mode?

Duck Flare (donalds limit) really helped me with the experiment boss. Doesn't matter what difficulty I'm playing I usually always find myself stuck on this guy. When I can't do it after a certain amount of tries, I usually just load the party up with Ethers and Duck Flare til defeated. Then the...
  3. knl06

Favorite Story

Agreed. Kh will always be my favorite. Days got my attention more because it going into more detail on the organization. CoM serves it's purpose but I'm not a fan of namine so I'll just stop there lol
  4. knl06

If CoM's Gameplay was like that of KHI, would you Like it More?

Personally, I would've liked it more if the cards weren't introduced and it had the same battle style as kh1. The game would still serve great purpose, regardless of the battle style, because it gave kh2 the right away to dive straight into the organization thirteen/nobody plot with a clearer...
  5. knl06

Any tips on battling with cards?

Anyone have any good tips/strategies when battling with cards?? I just CANNOT do it. I get so confused in a battle and find myself just pressing random buttons/using whatever card in order to survive. I'm totally not used to that kind of battle method but I really wanna finish com. How long did...
  6. knl06

GLAD TO SEE KH2 STILL BEING TALKED ABOUT!

Hey everybody, just thought i'd say how EXCITED I was to come across this website and see that people are still posting on it!! seems like a lot of forums/discussions that dealt with KH series are years and years old now with nobody commenting on them. Ive been playing the game since 2002, so...
  7. knl06

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Ha, I remember playing that fight in the 3rd grade and trying to glitch Sora behind walls/objects while continuously pressing triangle to make Donald and Goofy fight for me, actually worked out pretty well. just made it a very...very...VERY long battle.
  8. knl06

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Demyx, Xaldin, and then some heartless boss battles such as the Grim Reaper in Port Royal
  9. knl06

What were the names of the characters in Seifer's Gang?

Okay is it just me or is Vivi played by the same voice actor as Ginger from As Told by Ginger...thought this for years now.....
Back