• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Simple and Clean backwards

That actually sounds really pretty...
  2. E

Fanfiction ► Musical Confusion -//- A DxS One-Shot

Rofl XD Hmm! Never really looked into this pair before! Interesting, I'd love to read more of this pair Rena X3
  3. E

One theory to rule them all.

FINALLY, someone who KNOWS that the knights aren't Sora Kairi and Riku. Wonderful theory, I'll be ready to congradulate you when KH3 comes out and you're rubbing this in everyone's face because you were right! XD
  4. E

Most Overused Phrase

Augh "Sora...Donald...Goofy" was so damn annoying. "Got it memorized?" was cool maybe once, but it got old very quickly. "Dance water, dance!" was pretty irritating as well.
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

Awesome chappy! Luxord was portrayed perfectly XD Keep updating please! D:
  6. E

Yen Sid's Book/Story

Same with me, I had no idea what relevence that had to the story. I'm sure if we think about it it will make sense though. Or maybe it has something to do with KH3.
  7. E

W00t! New Chappy :D Can't wait! I'm also going to that anime convention I mentioned awhile ago...tomorrow! As Roxas! FEAR MY KEYBLADE MADE OF WOOD AND STYROFOAM.
  8. E

Which twilight town music do you like more?

Same, I seriously feel asleep when I heard Roxas' music o.o As for why they changed it for Sora, I think it's because
  9. E

What if the 5 that fell appeared in kh2?

I thought it was kinda stupid to fight off some of the members in CoM and then the rest in KH2. For one thing, Sora doesn't even remember doing it, so wouldn't he wonder where are the other 5? CoM had a good plot but it would have done much better to be in KH2 I think.
  10. E

kh2 soundtrack song(intro spoiler)

Seriously? o.O Crap Crap Crap.
  11. E

*bumpage* I hope it's done by Sunday night, that's when I get back from my vacation O:
  12. E

Fanfiction ► [.between light and dark - a KH2 novelization.]

Thanks! :D You're nice to your fans unlike that meanie Cloudy Card >_>;; Dammit, that download link was hidden by mass amounts of ads XD;;
  13. E

Moony's Parody Picture Center

Hello everyone, this is how bored I was. They're not meant to be laugh-out-loud, but I hope they make you smile :] http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/EternityMoon/kh2intro016_00022.jpg http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/EternityMoon/kh2m2.jpg...
  14. E

Fanfiction ► [.between light and dark - a KH2 novelization.]

o.o Ooooh, me likes. I was hoping someone would put KH2 in story version ^^; BTW, how did you get the manga? OO
  15. E

Tila Tequila

Anyone heard of her? She's a MySpace whore. I decided to check her out just to see what the big fuss was about. Her music is pretty good actually, I didn't expect it to be what it was. Anyone else like her music? Let's chat.
  16. E

:3 Can't wait! Hehehe....Flower-Power....
  17. E

Yes I did :D You naughtah kittah. ;)
  18. E

Oops, sorry for the double posting ^^;
  19. E

Cool, I can't wait to see what happens next, awesome work!
  20. E

Fanfiction ► An Argument For Darkness

Ooh very nice! It's cool to see Riku's perspective of things, and he's perfectly in character ^^ Keep it up!
Back