• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Live Action Film)

Avatar: The Last Airbender-(2009) So this is another cartoon, turned into a live action movie trilogy. Who else think this one movie will follow fail as well as others.
  2. L

Lid 2? >.>

Eh i guess this is a Personal Announcement. So haha umm i haven't been on latley, and here is my reason My nephew is now living with me, so i have rearranged my room to fit us both...(lame ha) He is a big fan of KH and probably will be joining this forum soon..(using my computer, >.> sharing...
  3. L

Wooden Sword?

=] everyone remember the old wooden sword of Sora's =D i have a question, lol its kinda stupid, but i was really thinking about this after playing KH today why couldn't the wooden sword attack heartless? just wanna know your thoughts or if anyone has a clue on why or why not.
  4. L

A Small MX Apprentice Theory

=] another lol i don't have much of these so bare with me please even if it sucks or said before So, Today, im bored and started thinking wild Kh ideas This is my apprentice idea..if this one is good i may post my others lol Ok So you know how Xehanort's Heartless, has that Guardian thing as...
  5. L

Extinction?

*sigh* I am prepared to get yelled at for this one but Ok so we all know, or atleast i hope we know, that the Unbirths do not Exist in Kh1 and Kh2, the are Extinct we can say, So do you think that the Heartless and Nobodies can go extinct to lol just a thought (i usually don't post these...
  6. L

Fxing power outtage

=x i have no clue where to put this lol im so mad at the moment, ok so for the past 10 day ive been playing the entire kh series Ive beaten Kh,Kh FM, KH CoM, Kh2, all in 10 days ( noting that no 100 complete and minus the secret endings) well i was just play kh2 fm+, i was about 7 hours in no...
  7. L

*yawn* Im up...

HELLO!!!!! KH INSIDER FORUM PEOPLE.. lol What is up? Haven't been here in about 6 or 7 months? <<< you can tell by the low posts =/ But yea im back from Japan lol >< Haven't been, really been up to date on this Kingdom Hearts series since ive been there so im pretty much a noob xD umm My friend...
  8. L

Its Lid

Hey Names LiD.. Im not really new to this site just forgot my username..chuckle..lol..but yea nice to see it looks good around here..anyway i love making sigs its just me..and i love to bug Riku Keyblade hahahaha..so anway thats me
Back