• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

2.5 Song Question

This is very different from what your post is about but I have a question about kh 2.5 remix.. do they still have the same theme song for opening for kh 2 final mix cause I check on fb and all I hear is different song or change the theme song Like nothing orignal from the kh 2 game.
  2. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

is this even true? since it's not in every were it says about the limited edition and stuff, so were did people find the info about the pin for the limited edition?
  3. N

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to be at San Diego Comic Con 2014!

does anyone know any info about kh3 is utada would be doing the theme song for kh3?
  4. N

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

i have a question? you guys know how in birth by sleep in psp game when your in the world of Olympus coliseum you can play like online with other players and etc would that be possible to also be in it for the ps3? anyone knows?
  5. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! they have it to pre order the game but does it not come with any extra edition or anything? does anyone know? cause it cost 39.99 like 1.5 but i remember when 1.5 came out that it came with something but the 2.5 pre order doesn't come with nothing...
  6. N

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Will Be Featured On Square Enix Presents

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Will be Featured at Square Enix Presents so k.h 2.5 remix wont be out till like september or october than? since it said something on september that it's happening and stuff?
Back