• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Prince Enigma

Kingdom Hearts III - 'Lost Masters'???

To those who have yet to see the trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix, I suggest you do so, as this thread will contain a small spoiler from the end of the trailer regarding Kingdom Hearts 3. So, I know the trailer was for 2.5, and I like everyone else am hugely excited for it, even more so...
  2. Prince Enigma

The Division (Could Terra be have been in Xemnas?)

It is quite interesting seeing how discussions can run on a tangent, especially with Kingdom Hearts.
  3. Prince Enigma

Who do you think is the KH series most skilled user of Magic?

Over the course of the series we have seen varying degrees and usage of Magic. The use of this skill isn't limited to just Keyblade wielders, so the question is open to anyone in the series who has displayed use of Magic. Even Minnie Mouse, though I should hope no one would argue she has shown...
  4. Prince Enigma

The Division (Could Terra be have been in Xemnas?)

I really like that idea of Terra's memories affecting Xemnas, and to be honest it would be refreshing to see Xemnas have some sort of internal struggle or something that holds him back from his supposedly 'evil' and oh so long monologues about the heart that no one really pays attention to (at...
  5. Prince Enigma

What if there never was CoM?

I think CoM is a good game (the Re:CoM anyways) but like every game in the series save KH1, the direction of the narrative could have perhaps been handled better. I think the series may have suffered should the game have never been made, but then again it's not like Sora, Donald and Goofy...
  6. Prince Enigma

Hopes for 2.5 HD

Seconded. It always annoyed me somewhat, that in cutscenes it would interchange between having a character express more fully i.e. there eyes and face actually moved and expressed emotion, to where it was just there mouth moving with there faces completely expressionless albeit for the...
  7. Prince Enigma

Re-viewing KHII

You see I saw the reasoning behind AtW creating a Digital Twilight Town to safely contain Roxas while Namine could weave together the rest of Sora's memories until it was time when they had to have Roxas join back with Sora. As both KH2 and Days show, after Roxas left the Organization, they made...
  8. Prince Enigma

The Kingdom Hearts Hunger Games: Who would be the winner?

Ok, this is a unique spin (at least I think so) on the age old asked question of who is the most powerful/skilled/strong etc. character in Kingdom Hearts. So I thought, how about we throw a bunch of 'em into a Hunger Games like situation where they must fight each other until only one is left...
  9. Prince Enigma

Who would you like to refight in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Say they include something like the Mirage Arena, or the Garden of Assemblage, in Kingdom Hearts 3, and get the opportunity to refight pass bosses from any of the previous games in the series, who would you like to refight? Literally ANY boss battle from any of the games. Whether it be a...
  10. Prince Enigma

Aerith's Voice

I find that some of the voice actors performances are made worse when in scenes with some of the Disney character voice actors, as whether they are original or not, they sound as true to how they sounded in there respective films. I personally just found Mena Suvari's voice as Aerith annoying if...
  11. Prince Enigma

True Organisation XIII: Who are the other six unseen members?

At the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance we see the True Organisation XIII, comprised of twelve different incarnations of Master Xehanort, with Sora intended to become the thirteenth vessel. Of course this doesn't happen, but we do see six of the members of this true organisation...
  12. Prince Enigma

Which character in KH3 would you like to see develop more?

As a recent newbie to this site, I was really pleased with the great responses to my first thread, and the discussion it produced as to who is the most evil character in the series. I did feel however that my question was fairly limiting in personal opinion as it seemed that Master Xehanort was...
  13. Prince Enigma

Kingdom Hearts most evil character?

Just wanted everyone's opinions on who they think is the series most evil character? While I think the go to option may be Master Xehanort, for obvious reasons, who else do you consider to have absolutely no redeeming qualities or no personal tragedy that may have motivated them to be evil.
  14. Prince Enigma

Only just joined, thought I'd ask people's opinions on favourite KH Disney villain?

Hi I'm yet another newbie to this site, despite having played the Kingdom Hearts games since the first game was released all those years ago... (makes me feel old) and came upon this site by accident. This question has no doubt been asked and answered but I can't think of anything else to ask...
Back