• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Wizard's Relic

Okay, so here's the deal. I just can't get wizard's relic. I've been fighting them for hours in almost every world (right now I've killed more than 500 wizards). So my question is: Do you have to get it from wizards in hollow bastion or can you get it in any other world??? Please help, it's the...
  2. A

Glowing Eye Unknown

I've seen that people still don't know who he/she is. In KH2 he/she has been replaced by Roxas, right? Well, I just googled and found this: Glowing Eye Unknown: We can all see the glowing eye, nothing new... Dual Wielding Unknown: Look at his eye!!!! It's glowing!!!! Square didn't replace...
  3. A

Desparate for Passion

I've been looking for it for two months now and I still can't find it. Does anyone have a complete passion ~opening version~ REVERSED???? :( Or do you know a program to reverse songs??? Please tell me, I'm sh*tting my pants right now, I'm that desperate!!!:p
  4. A

Fur

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section, but I just wanted to inform you guys on the abuse of animals for their fur. My friend gave me this link yesterday: Link removed.. .-. I advise you to only click this link if you have a strong heart, because it contains shocking images. Now, I...
  5. A

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

This is only for people who don't have the game!!! Have you still not seen the cutscenes??? I know a lot of you said a month ago that you wouldn't want the game to be spoiled. I wanted to know if you have resisted everything? As for me, I haven't seen the cutscenes and I have no clue on who or...
  6. A

About the scan with Sephiroth...

I don't know if any one posted or noticed this. Maybe it has been discussed already. But a while ago this scan was posted in a thread: Did you notice the wings that Sephiroth has??? Not the one on his shoulder, but the two around his legs! Are they really some sort of wings, because they do...
  7. A

Possible *Spoiler*, just a theory on Ansem

As we all know, Ansem is back and in an organization coat: My thought is that someone, Sora or Riku perhaps, encounters him on his journey and thinks it's Ansem (who wouldn't?) But maybe it's not Ansem but it's this guy: I know, the hair isn't the same, the skin color neither, but maybe he's...
Back