• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Username Contest

There's probably been something like this before, but oh well... I'm doing it now. To enter: -Username: (Yours or the person you're nominating) To vote: -Person you're voting for: (No you can't vote for yourself) Additional Rules: -Nominating someone counts as 1 vote for them. -You may...
  2. W

Story time

You wake up in the dark. What do you do next? Post suggestions.
  3. W

PSX Gameshark .ISO

Anyone have a PS1 Gameshark ISO thing I could download? Or perhaps you know of somewhere I could find one? If you could share that'd be great.
  4. W

Final Fantasy VIII Movie

S-E is planning on making a movie based on FFVIII! Better yet, It's being cast with all Americans, in America and will be shown in America first! Some facts are a little hazy, but I do have a list of some of the cast members. Keanu Reaves as Squall Adam Sandler as Zell Lindsey Lohan as Selphie...
  5. W

1000 Paper Cranes

Sad news, folks... Randomizer just went to the hospitol coughing up blood. I'm not sure how good his chances are yet, but it doesnt look good at all. His only hope for survivol may be in the ancient oriental myth of the 1000 paper cranes. The myth states that if 1000 paper cranes are made for...
  6. W

dating service

yea, so, this is a dating service thing where you post some info about yourself and read other people's posts and find someone you might be interested in and pm them... or email... or im... whatever. you can post made-up stuff about yourself, in fact i encourage it! just go crazy and if you...
  7. W

time flow

the time stream has gotten totally messed up. the future, present, and past are all occuring at the same time. chaos is breaking loose. people are dying in the streets. something must be done... Rules: 1. basic rules apply (no spaming and such) 2. mild swearing allowed (anything allowed in the...
  8. W

hey all. im new... so i need like a sig and stuff... and friends would be nice... yea... btw im friggin insane... like this one time at a party i went to the coat room and i took a dump all over the coats... make me mad and your coat could be next :D ... yea... sorry about that... i kinda...
Back