• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Hyper Ninja Battle!!!

Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Yuffie? I pick Naruto. He has more moves.
  2. E

strange similarity

Today, I finished replaying KH2. I noticed a very strange coincidence between something in the game, towards the end, and the secret vid. Everytime Mickey, Riku, and Sora stand together with their keyblades, (it happens when they point them at Xemnas and when they open the door) their keyblades...
  3. E

Snoopy Versus Garfield

If Snoopy and Garfield got in a battle to the eath, who do you think would win?
  4. E

Tifa Versus Lara Croft

Who do you think would win in a battle between Tifa Lockhart and Lara Croft? I chose those characters, because both started out on the PS1, and both are known mainly for their... um... how do I say this without offending certain people... "extra features."
  5. E

favorite partial Saiyan

I did a favorite Saiyan thread earlier. This one is for your favorite partial Saiyan in DBZ. (example- Gohan)
  6. E

Weapon

Should a WEAPON character be a secret boss in KH3? WEAPONS (such as Ultima WEAPON or Emerald WEAPON) are often secret bosses in FF games. What do you think?
  7. E

Hulk VS. Spider-Man

Okay, who would win in a fight between Hulk and Spider-Man? This poll was requested, so hopefully you guys will like it.
  8. E

Broly Versus The Hulk

Who would win in a fight between Broly and The Hulk? (note: The Hulk is in his standard uncontrollable big reen and angry form. Don't bring Gray Hulk or Merged Hulk into this.) I chose this matchup because both of these characters are big, muscular, angry, and uncontrollable.
  9. E

Favorite Saiyan

Vote for your favorite Saiyan here. note: only full blood Saiyans count. No fusions, no partial. Don't say Gogeta or Gohan.
  10. E

I'm almost 17!

I turn 17 on Friday! Geeze, I'm getting old...
  11. E

Battle of Disney Magic

I have been wondering who is better and more powerful with magic, Yen Sid (the sorceror from Fantasia) or Merlin? (from The Sword in the Stone)
  12. E

Favorite M&Ms

What is your favorite kind of M&Ms?
  13. E

The $20 question

Which game do you guys think would be a better way to spemd 20 bucks? (I'm considering buying both of these, and I want an opinion as to which is the better game to spend my cash on) Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on GBA or Star Wars Battle Front 2 on PS2
  14. E

Favorite original Gameboy game

Post your favorite game for the original Gameboy here.
  15. E

Battle of the Nintendo swordsmen

Which Nintendo sword wielder would win in a battle? (note: only nintendo characters, no third party) Your choices are: Link (Legend of Zelda) Kirby (after absorbing the sword enemy) Roy (Fire Emblem) Marth (Fire Emblem) Meta Knight (Kirby series) other
  16. E

The flood of sequels

Has anyone noticed how many sequels are being planned? You can post sequels that are planned on this thread, as well as discuss what you think about all these sequels. (example: you think it's a dumb idea, you'd rather see new movies instead of so many sequels, you look forward to a certain...
  17. E

Dumbest FF7 character

You can debate about who the worst FF7 character is in this thread. I hate Cait Sith.
  18. E

Popeyes Versus KFC

Which chicken place do you prefer, KFC or Popeyes?
  19. E

Human DBZ characters

What is your favorite human character in DBZ? Example: Krillin, Tien, or Bulma (no Saiyans, half Saiyans, androids, or anything. Just humans. Also, I didn't put this in the anime section because anything dealing with favorites just gets moved.)
  20. E

Battle of the bears

Remember those bears that used to be in the Pepsi commercials? Who would win in a fight between those bears and the Coca-Cola Polar Bears?
Back