• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xelon99

Getting back into the game, need help with my deck

So I'm trying to get back into the game now that it's nearing it's end. Last time I played, the end of Wonderland just arrived. So no joke when I say that I've missed a lot in terms of events. Doesn't matter honestly. The only problems I do have, is that my character level is quite low seeing...
  2. Xelon99

Any chance of a PS3 release?

Just asking, haven't really been able to keep up with the news the past few months. So it already was a shock that it came on PS4 for me. But my "question" is, is there or would there be any chance of 2.8 coming to the PS3 in the future? I mean in my eyes it would be strange to put all but one...
  3. Xelon99

MF problems

Seeing how most MF threads are either closed or nearly 5 years old, I'll just make a new one... So obviously I'm having trouble with this guy. Like many have. My deck consists of 4 Thunder Surge and 4 Curaga, in a Surge-Cure-Surge-Cure pattern. I can deal damage to him just fine, but either he...
  4. Xelon99

Mere Shell, Time's Teller Light's Will, Darkness Shell & Savage Slayer

Just wanting to be sure my game isn't messing with me... To get the Mere Shell, Time's Teller Light's Will, Darkness Shell & Savage Slayer trophies you'd need to meet their respective requirements for every character, right? Just beating all of the secret bosses and Unversed Missions with one...
  5. Xelon99

Use of some cards?

I started/joined up two days ago and I think I'm figuring out how stuff works by now. I've got two maxed SR cards thanks to the Moogle Card, but I'm wondering what other assist cards actually do... Can't find any concrete info on it on wikis and such. I'm wondering on the effects of the Yen Sid...
  6. Xelon99

100% Standard not gonna happen

Nope. I'm at 92% on Standard mode for Ven. Kinda forgot you'd actually need to get a Fantastic score on the Ice Cream Beat for the last song to pop up. Not even gonna bother with it ._. I'll even ignore the trophy I'll miss forever. The Final Episode and Secret Endings can be unlocked...
  7. Xelon99

Speed Leveling

Prepping for the secret bosses, I'm trying to get to level 99 already. But it's simply said going at a snail pace. It's not too horrible as I've leveled up nearly 20 levels in the past few hours, but still. Isn't there a faster way? I'm currently doing the loop in Radiant Garden with Exp...
  8. Xelon99

Minigame guides?

I'm having some troubles with the minigames like many. Does anyone know good tips or guides for them? I'll list the ones I have trouble with down below, along with the reason why I have problems. Ice Cream Beat. Obviously, just like anyone else I just don't get the timing right. Not much to say...
  9. Xelon99

Short gaming survey

So I'm helping my girlfriend get additional responses for a survey she has to do for one of her classes. It's a very short one with only 22 questions. And you know, more responses are just better. Anyone want to help out and do it quickly (3 minutes at most)...
  10. Xelon99

Fastest/Easiest way to get stat ups?

Defence and Magic up obviously is easiest gained from the Replica Battles. I think I'll go for Xaldin, Roxas and Said for that. However since Power Up is only gained from Xemnas, which is quite a pain to do, what would be the easiest way to get them otherwise? I am currently farming Tranquil...
  11. Xelon99

Mushroom 8?

Is this mushroom completely dedicated to luck? I've tried several strats already, getting no higher than 78. I've tried using the Wisdom Form + Thunder/Shot combo. It goes rather fast to 60+ but once the lock-on is gone, you're bad. I've tried going without forms, just Berserk and use a combo...
  12. Xelon99

2.5 Asteroid Sweep Mission 3 S?

How much does one actually need to get an S rank on the 3rd Mission of Asteroid Sweep? My highscore is a little over 2.5 million. Wherever I look online it tells me I should've gotten S at the 1 million mark, just like in KH2. Same occurs for Phantom Storm Mission 3. Enough points to get S+4...
  13. Xelon99

Castle Oblivion questions?

So playing through CoM and Days lately I've been thinking... Without cards or Corridors, how does one move through the Castle? Do the doors open up at a random floor? A random memory? And how is it possible that the Organization still has not found Ventus, if they were able to use the Dark...
  14. Xelon99

Enemy Cards Data?

Just wondering... does anyone know the exact data on the Enemy Cards drops? I do know that Almight Darkness, Looming Darkness and Teeming Darkness give a 2.5% boost to the current drop rate. But what is the initial drop rate anyway? 5%? 10%? So far from the research I've done, there are several...
  15. Xelon99

Mega Flare vs Warpinator?

Which is actually better? I know Megaflare is basically a 1-hit KO for the entire screen. I don't know Warpinator well though, but keep reading that it can miss? And if I'm right they're both unlocked through the Key of Rewards... which you can get on the last floor?
  16. Xelon99

Angel Killing?

Still farming for Mythrils and Mythril Shards, I find it hard to kill the Angel Stars still. I mean, they're not hard to kill in general, but in a short timespan they're annoying. My current strategy is to just spam Graviga on them to rip their health in half twice, then deliver the killer blow...
  17. Xelon99

Mythril in EOTW?

Okay so what was the deal on farming Mythrils with Bambi in EotW? I've read on places that it could be only done BEFORE you reach Eternal Rest and I've read that you can always farm them in the mid-worlds before the area where you fight Chernabog in the Colosseum or Deep Jungle section. I've...
  18. Xelon99

Mythril (shards/stones) + Mystery Goo farming - Pre-Hollow Bastion?

I'm hunting for Mythrils right now to make several AP-Ups. I've got 16-20 in my mind. I've already farmed 40 Blaze, Thunder and Frost Gems since those were pretty easy with Thundara and Bambi. However... Mythrils are a different story and I've read a lot about them being a pain the in the...
  19. Xelon99

Leveling tips (Proud+Unchanging)

So instead of playing through Proud normally I decided to handicap myself and go for the Unchanging Armour Trophy too. However I'm beginning to notice the big lack of power, health and MP (mostly on G&D... dying after one hit..) so I thought I'd just go overleveled into each world. Though I'm...
  20. Xelon99

EotW Gummi mission 3

"Gain a score of 600 or higher". Sounds easy but it's nearly impossible if you ask me. On my best runs I get a 593 score. I don't know which part I'm doing wrong though. Either the meteor part, the part after the meteors or my ship is simply wrong. I can easily get all 72 points at the first...
Back