• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Oh man, how long was I out?

Today I decided to return to the world of Kingdom Hearts after being missing since May 26, 2006. When I returned, I found many new things. Can somebody please help inform me as to what happened during my absence? I turned my back for 4 months and suddenly there's a Kingdom Hearts II: Final...
  2. D

Disney Castle = Antiform???

Ok, I'm confused about something. So far, I've played through Kingdom Hearts II twice. Today I just started on my 3rd way through the game and I just got finished with Timeless River. Now, my point is, when I was going through Disney Castle, I changed it to Antiform the first time I tried to use...
  3. D

Is it wrong to find a Nobody attractive?

No, I'm not talking about Larxene. Everybody already knows that it's ok to think she's attractive. Nope, the Nobody I'm talking about is, in my opinion, the most underrated Nobody in the game: the Dancer nobodies. Do you think it's wrong for me to find the Dancers moderately attractive? Because...
  4. D

Major Spoiler!!! Enter At Own Risk!!!

Ok everybody, what I'm about to show you is a really big spoiler! If you're trying to avoid spoilers for any reason, please leave this thread! Ok, here it is:
  5. D

Myst for PSP

Hey everyone, I was just at Gamespot and I saw a link up on the homepage leading to news about the upcoming PSP version of the classic Puzzle/RPG, Myst. I dont know if this really means anything to you, but I'm actually a little excited. IMO Myst is one of the greatest PC games ever created...
  6. D

Attention Nobody Hunters! 10,000 gil prize!

Hi everybody, I'm dEaTh_bY_pWnInG. I havent played the KHInsider forums RPG in a long time, and apparently my gil has really massed up over time ever since I first got my job and started my RPG account. Right now it's up to approx. 10,000 gil(it's really about 9,964 gil. that's close enough...
  7. D

A major slash not yet covered!

Ok, on this forum, I hear so many people making jokes and fanfics about gay relationships between Sora and Riku, but why is it that nobody has mentioned the most obvious gay relationship of all yet? ROXAS & AXEL! I mean, am I the only person here who laughed after the 2nd Roxas vs. Axel...
  8. D

Why do people get angry when you watch a japanese movie in english?

Ok, the other day I bought a copy of the NA DVD of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I showed to some friends of mine when they came over and they were like "Oh badass, let's watch it." Then I started up the DVD and Reno and Elena started speaking english. Everybody was suddenly like "WTF!? Go...
  9. D

Final Fantasy Summer Beach Party!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS DEATH_BY_PWNING, AND I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY... JUST PICK A CHARACTER AND START HAVIN' SOME FINAL FANTASY SUMMER FUN!!! ALSO, DONT FORGET TO PICK UP SOME DELICIOUS ICE CREAM, THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR: P.S. The top picture was not made by me. The credit for that pic goes...
  10. D

Kingdom Hearts II Answers All Questions? NOT!

Ok, everybody, after playing all the way through Kingdom Hearts II and reading through all 13 Secret Ansem Reports, I still have 30 questions about the Kingdom Hearts series that remain unanswered. Here are my 30 Questions about Kingdom Hearts II: 1. So, did Roxas leave Organization XIII before...
  11. D

Ummm, Hello? Dodge Roll? Where are you?

Ok, can somebody please answer this question for me? Is dodge roll still in this game, or not? Because it was one of the most useful abilities in the first game, and I've been playing through KH2 for a long time now and I still have yet to unlock the dodge roll ability. Did they just go and...
  12. D

Timeless River's Temptation?

Ok, I just got through Timeless River and I have one question about it. Right before you go through the entrance, Merlin tells you that there's a dark temptation waiting for you in Timeless River. What "temptation" was he talking about?
  13. D

Ifrit!?

Hey everyone, I just started playin through Kingdom Hearts II and I found something very interesting. In the Beast's Castle, when that wierd chained up ball Boss thing transforms later on, did you notice that he happens to look at a lot like Ifrit? Seriously, he does.
  14. D

Chicken Little?

Ok, I just started playing Kingdom Hearts II not too long ago, and I was just recently given the baseball charm, so I can summon Chicken Little. I really liked getting new summons in the first game, so I decided to leave Merlin's House and go try out Chicken Little on some of the heartless...
  15. D

BRAND NEW Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm sure most of you have already heard of Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts. They're special edition statuettes that have been released in honor of Kingdom Hearts. Anybody who's familiar with these Formation Arts, should also know that until now, the only available statues have been...
  16. D

Question about Final Fantasy XI

Hey, I'm looking for a new MMORPG to buy. So far I've already tried the following: City of Heroes City of Villains Star Wars Galaxies World of Warcraft The Matrix Online Right now, in my search for a new MMORPG, I'm leaning majorly toward Final Fantasy XI. I just have two questions about it...
  17. D

Kingdom Hearts II Buttons

Hey, I just saw TMM's newly made animated buttons, and something just crossed my mind. How many of you are gonna hold on to your buttons after the game comes out? I mean, some of you might think there's no point in keeping them, since the game will have already come out, but I think I might...
  18. D

A thought about the Limited Edition Strategy Guide

Hey, something just occurred to me. You know how everybody's wondering about this "Limited Edition Strategy Guide" that Gamestop and EB Games are offering? Well, nobody seems to have a picture of it yet, even though the game comes out at the end of this month. How do we know that the LE Strat...
  19. D

Brokeback to the Future

Hey everyone, this is just a badass video I found recently on i-am-bored.com. I know stuff like this usually goes in FI, but I felt it really belonged in here with all the movie fans. In this video, person very successfully took clips from the 3 Back to the Future films organized them in a way...
  20. D

Square-Enix Vending Machine

Hey, this is a forum game that I found in another forum. Basically, the Square-Enix vending machine is like one of those toy vending machines you find in front of grocery stores. They usually just have stupid crap like stickers, wristbands, and small crappy rubber toys in them, but this one's...
Back