• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 5glitchers5

Updated Lauriam and Strelitzia Theory (Spoilers)

The Specter Nobody in Chain/ Re: Chain Of Memories Of Memories is Strelitzia. Let's go over some proofs. * It's feminine * It wears a white robe similar to Strelitizia in the latest update, complete with no chains. * The Specter Nobody represents a fallen angel (even down to the angel wings) *...
  2. 5glitchers5

Luxu's Guardian theory

We all know how Luxu stole bodies for many generations, including his most recent vessel, Braig. The question is, what did Luxu do with all the hearts? As we saw, when Braig recompleted in Re:Coded, he recompleted as Braig under Luxu's control. Luxu not reviving in his original body since it...
  3. 5glitchers5

Music you want to see used in the Limit Cut True Organiztion XIII battles

I'll start. For Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort, I'd like to see an extended version of this Dismiss remaster
  4. 5glitchers5

Ansem's replica Xehanort fun fact

Despite Ansem not using the Guardian in KH3, Ansem's replica Xehanort channels some of the Guardians powers for an attack.
  5. 5glitchers5

ReMind - What fights would you like playable before Sora arrives?

* Lingering Will Vs. Terra-Xehanort (We already see a glimpse of this in the new ReMind trailer) * Riku Vs. Ansem (before Dark Riku & Xigbar assist Ansem, before Sora assists Riku) (This is the perfect opportunity for Ansem to use his Guardian in-game before Terra is revived) * Mickey Vs...
  6. 5glitchers5

Post moveset ideas you want to see for the Limit Cut True Organization XIII rematch fights

For me, it's Ansem with his Guardian, Xemnas combining regular Xemnas and Twilight Xemnas moves, Young Xehanort using his time machine, and Master Xehanort being able to combine regular and χ-blade Xehanort moves into his moveset. The Vanitas Limit Cut rematch looks like it's already going to...
  7. 5glitchers5

How Xehanort should die.

With the battle of the 7 Lights and 13 Darkness's taking place lets figure how I think Xehanort might die. First of all after the X-Blade is forged, Master Xehanort wields it. Meanwhile defeating each dark vessel will send them back to their own time if they time traveled and overall defeating a...
  8. 5glitchers5

How Luxu passed his Heart onto "Another" Vessel. Xehanort Theory.

The Theory: With the events that happened with Chi, it is safe to say that Luxu helped start the Keyblade War. His mission given by the Master of Masters was to watch and he eventually used the Book of Prophecies to transport himself into the future. The theory is the Master of Master learned...
  9. 5glitchers5

Roxas is getting new battle quotes for Kingdom Hearts: II Final Mix + KH 2.5 HD ReMIX?

So apparently there was a private even for Kingdom Hearts: 2.5 HD ReMIX and it is revealed by Everglow that Roxas' battle quotes for the prologue (good chance it's also the boss battle) had battle quotes from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days and some battle quotes of Ventus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth...
  10. 5glitchers5

Why Xehanort's Guardian is a Heartless, not a dark symbiote (Simple Proof).

Before all of the Retcons in KH BBS, the Guardian was a servant/ slave-like Heartless that served Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Ansem in KH 1 was so powerful at commanding the Darkness he had one main powerful heartless that he commanded and I remember when I bought the strategy guide it clearly...
  11. 5glitchers5

Something I noticed about secret bosses (Xemnas, Lingering Will, and Young Xehanort).

Let's take a look at Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix's secret boss: Unknown/ Enigmatic (Mysterious) Man. Latter revealed to be Xemnas, he his nothing but an "empty shell", he has no heart. Now let's look at Kingdom Hearts: II Final Mix +'s secret boss: Lingering Sentiment/ Enigmatic Armor (Latter...
  12. 5glitchers5

I'm (finally) beginning to accept Xehanort somewhat

Don't get me wrong, ALL of his forms are cool, but Master Xehanort is my 2nd favorite villain in the Kingdom Hearts Series, my # 1 favorite is his Heartless incarnation Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Ansem before the Xehanort Retcon). I like how he walks with his hands behind his back and I think...
  13. 5glitchers5

Why I will spoiler myself when KH 3 comes out.

All other KH games I didn't spoil myself, but KH 3 I will because I want to know how it all ends. I want to know what becomes of the convoluted Xehanort mess, I want to know if Ansem and Xemnas are not brought back via Time Travel, or if Xehanort Apprentice also revives, I want to know the...
  14. 5glitchers5

What if Xehanort named himself?

Is it possible he named himself that? Ever since BBS I had this idea "What if he named himself that based on the fascinations with the X-Blade, or X (Chi)(Key) Symbol. Maybe when he was training with Eraqus he named himself that. He called himself "No Heart" as that's why his armor has the same...
  15. 5glitchers5

Is Marluxia proof what other main villains would've been like besides (Ansem, Xehanort)

Let's think about before all of the other games and their ideas were even thought of. The main villian in KH was Ansem, and now although Org. XIII has already been planned, them making a new main antagonist for that game was indeed clever. However I feel that that opportunity has never came...
  16. 5glitchers5

An Ansem Saga/ Chronicle would only mean 13 Different Boss Battles (Pattern I noticed)

Kingdom Hearts/ Final Mix: I. Riku Possesed by Ansem II. Unknown (Robed Xemnas) III. Ansem & Guardian IV. Ansem & Guardian II V. World of Chaos Ansem VI. World of Chaos Ansem II Kingdom Hearts (Re:) Chain of Memories VII. Ansem & Guardian (I don't count the first battle early in Reverse/...
  17. 5glitchers5

The name "Unbirth" still could've worked for Unversed enemies

Unversed- Those that are not versed in their own existence. They are called this because they are not their own beings, rather they are tied to Vanitas. Their existence it's well-versed. Although we know "Unbirth" was nothing more than a mistranslation, it would've been cool if Normura changed...
  18. 5glitchers5

Kingdom Hearts Theory: Ansem the Wise a possible vessel of Darkness

Although it is a deep thought, and most of the stuff in KH today wasn't originally planned (perhaps this being one of them, what if Ansem the Wise is one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness? Notice he has pointy ears, and similar eyes. Maybe Braig had a role in why this is? Who knows? To be honest...
  19. 5glitchers5

A way to introduce the next villain chronicle (Post Dark Seeker Chronicle).

After Kingdom Hearts: III, we never knew what happened to Aqua in her time from KH BBS onward. The first game after KH 3 really could be "KH BBS Vol 2", but with a different name. Anyways an unknown villain escapes the realm of Darkness and perhaps we fight a mysterious powerful heartless...
  20. 5glitchers5

'The Corrupted' would've been a great boss theme for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvZC4qlWTug And the reason I say this is because in the Datascape bugs often get 'Corrupted' and it fits the vibe of KH Re: Coded. Even on the DS this should've been used. They often used the same boss themes as KH Days sad to say when I feel they could've added...
Back