• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 5glitchers5

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts Terra, Sora and Riku Version 2 unveiled!

That Terra-Xehanort figure really has me hoping for a Master Xehanort, Ansem SoD, and Xemnas figure. I want the Xehanort's to get some love. Master Xehanort specifically is the main antagonist of such a huge part of the franchise.
  2. 5glitchers5

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

"Unless... you'd be my vanguard while I protect the rear."
  3. 5glitchers5

Updated Lauriam and Strelitzia Theory (Spoilers)

The Specter Nobody in Chain/ Re: Chain Of Memories Of Memories is Strelitzia. Let's go over some proofs. * It's feminine * It wears a white robe similar to Strelitizia in the latest update, complete with no chains. * The Specter Nobody represents a fallen angel (even down to the angel wings) *...
  4. 5glitchers5

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts of Ventus and Aqua unveiled!

And what makes you think they wouldn't release another line-up after this one?
  5. 5glitchers5

Any proof that there is one more after Terra? Square seems to release a set each year so I doubt it.
  6. 5glitchers5

Give us the Nort Court trio for figures after the BBS trio. Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort. Maybe Master Xehanort, Vanitas, and Terra-Xehanort coming soon after.
  7. 5glitchers5

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

We're still missing some renders that only appeared in the Ultimania >Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness >Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness (Organization Attire) >Xemnas >Terra-Xehanort (Organization Attire) >Terra-Xehanort & Guardian >Vanitas >Luxord >Young Xehanort >Dark Riku >Roxas >Xion >Ansem, the Wise...
  8. 5glitchers5

News ► Richard Epcar confirms recording for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re:Mind DLC

Here's to hoping Ansem SoD also gets some more screen-time and lines.
  9. 5glitchers5

Luxu's Guardian theory

We all know how Luxu stole bodies for many generations, including his most recent vessel, Braig. The question is, what did Luxu do with all the hearts? As we saw, when Braig recompleted in Re:Coded, he recompleted as Braig under Luxu's control. Luxu not reviving in his original body since it...
  10. 5glitchers5

New game post kh3.

Xehanort prequel like Nomura intended. It would be during Xehanort's World Tour and it would connect MoM and the UX lore/ set-up the new saga nicely. Starting it off with the villain of the last saga.
  11. 5glitchers5

Kingdom Hearts Re:Make

Well they already have some assets for a KH1 Remake too. * Sora, Riku, Kairi (KH1 versions) * Dark Riku * Ansem SoD * Ansem's Guardian * Hooded Xemnas * Shadow Heartless * Soldier Heartless * Large Body Heartless * Darkside Heartless * Air Soldier Heartless (Olympus) * Neoshadow Heartless *...
  12. 5glitchers5

Music you want to see used in the Limit Cut True Organiztion XIII battles

I'll start. For Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort, I'd like to see an extended version of this Dismiss remaster
  13. 5glitchers5

DLC dreams you know won’t come true

0.2 added in as Episode Aqua, but polished to fit in with the rest of KH3, also a Riku and Xehanort episode
  14. 5glitchers5

Ansem's replica Xehanort fun fact

Despite Ansem not using the Guardian in KH3, Ansem's replica Xehanort channels some of the Guardians powers for an attack.
  15. 5glitchers5

Indeed. Plus they could easily recycle their selfie poses/ animations from the cutscene group selfie cutscene and just give HPO additional dialogue when you do a selfie with them.
  16. 5glitchers5

Post moveset ideas you want to see for the Limit Cut True Organization XIII rematch fights

Based on what we saw so far, the Limit Cut fights have an entirely different moveset. Giving Ansem his Guardian or using World Of Chaos Ansem for Limit Cut is the easiest way to give Ansem a whole new moveset.
  17. 5glitchers5

Hayner, Pence, and Olette having reactions and poses when we use the camera too since they don't have one.
  18. 5glitchers5

Post moveset ideas you want to see for the Limit Cut True Organization XIII rematch fights

Here's how I'd do Limit Cut Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness attacks/ DMs. Guardian Combo - Ansem has the Guardian throw multiple dark charged fists at you for a combo (combines Dark blow from KH1/ COM/ DDD + sledgehammer from DDD) Guardian Throw - Ansem has the Guardian picks up Sora and throws him...
  19. 5glitchers5

There's no reason for Limit Cut Terra-Xehanort to use the Guardian considering the different array of moves Terra-Xehanort already has at his aresenal. Terra-Xehanort uses the Guardian for his final battle is fitting since he is the original owner, and it leads Terra's eventual return. Besides...
Back