• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Crimson Jazz

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Luke Cage

AoS, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones each have their own thread, so Luke Cage deserves his own as well. Finished the last episode this morning. Goddamn, this show is great. Everything, from the performances, to the music, to the realistic look and feel of Harlem. Damn, they nailed it. Mike...
  2. Crimson Jazz

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? *wonders if I am the only one who can imagine Wreck-It Ralph fitting in perfectly* Also, moar Pixar stuff. The Incredibles, most especially. I can also see Brave working, with Merida's mom and brothers being turned into...
  3. Crimson Jazz

Next-gen, open-world Star Wars game

So according to multiple job listings, EA Canada is recruiting for an "open-world" Star Wars game on next-gen consoles. Since EA recently obtained the rights to develop future Star Wars video games, it shouldn't come at any surprise that they're already starting development of said title. So, my...
  4. Crimson Jazz

Spacebound: The Chosen [signups & ooc]

Spacebound _________ The Chosen In a reality far separate from that of our own lies a distant galaxy known as Quintus IV. For centuries, Quintus IV was a tranquil and peaceful utopian galaxy protected by the siblings Gaia and Arias, two mysterious and mystical entities whose origins are...
  5. Crimson Jazz

An Inception RP [name-pending]

Just an idea for an Inception RP I've had brewing in my skull for a while. Wanted to see if the fantabulous people at KHI would be interested. Presenting an Idea “If you can steal an idea, why can't you plant one there instead?” Inspired by an Inception “What is the most resilient...
  6. Crimson Jazz

The Zombie Apocalypse [sign-ups/ooc]

It wasn't always like this. There was a time you could actually take your family to Disney World and not worry about the guy in the Mickey Mouse costume eating the brains of your 5-year-old. A guy could actually take a hot girl out to eat without worrying about BEING the main course. But, alas...
  7. Crimson Jazz

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [ooc/sign-ups]

Over ten millennia ago, Zordon of Eltar, a sorcerer who sided with good, was locked in an intergalactic struggle with Rita Repulsa, a sorceress who sided with evil. During their epic struggle, the witch managed to trap Zordon within an interdimensional time warp. However, before he was trapped...
  8. Crimson Jazz

The Apocalypse Saga [OoC/Sign-Ups]

The Apocalypse Saga _______________________ [A Kingdom Hearts RolePlay] Seven years. Seven years it's been since the final defeat of Master Xehanort at the hands of Sora, Riku and King Mickey, Masters of the Keyblade. Following Master Xehanort's final defeat, the people were freed from...
  9. Crimson Jazz

Heroes & Villains: Destiny

Destiny Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to see heroes and villains go at it? Then, boy, do I have a story for you. ________________________________________________ September 7, 2011. 7:30 AM Central Time. It was a beautiful day in Chicago, Illinois. Beautiful 80 degree...
  10. Crimson Jazz

Heroes & Villains: Destiny [sign-ups/ooc]

Heroes & Villains _________________________ DESTINY An Original Role-Play __________________ July 29, 2011. It is a peaceful day in the United States. But that peaceful day soon turns into a day that many will never forget. At approximately 2:15 PM Central Time, something terrible...
  11. Crimson Jazz

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers: Reborn

I apologize that this took soooooo long to post. Laziness took me over. Chapter II The Imperium Strikes Back The Power Rangers couldn’t have come back at a better time. It has now been exactly four months since the Samurai Rangers arrived, and the crime rate has taken a huge hit. Thanks to...
  12. Crimson Jazz

Heroes & Villains [sign-ups/ooc]

Heroes & Villains An Original Role-Play __________________ July 29, 2010. It is a peaceful day in the United States. But that peaceful day soon turns into a day that many will never forget. At approximately 2:15 PM Central Time, something terrible happened in the three major cities of the...
  13. Crimson Jazz

Thank you for being my first reader. And here is the first chapter, which I am sure you will like. Chapter I The Power Reborn “Famed inventor Raymond Pamon is STILL missing. The glorified CEO disappeared two weeks ago following an explosion at his company’s headquarters. Investigators...
  14. Crimson Jazz

Power Rangers ______________ Reborn Over ten millennia ago, Zordon of Eltar, a sorcerer who sided with good, was locked in an intergalactic struggle with Rita Repulsa, a sorceress who sided with evil. During their epic struggle, the witch managed to trap Zordon within an interdimensional...
  15. Crimson Jazz

Digimon Civil War [Chapter I]

Civil War ____________________ December 31, 2017. 10:00 PM CST. Chicago, Illinois. Stephen was sitting in his room, listening to music on his iPhone while reading the newest issue of Game Informer magazine. He didn't really care that the new year was coming around in just one hour. He was...
  16. Crimson Jazz

Digimon Civil War [sign-ups/ooc]

____________________ The Digital World. A parallel universe to Earth made from computer data originating in Earth's communications networks. A place where creatures known as Digital Monsters, commonly referred to as "Digimon", live. The Digital World is relatively unknown to human beings...
  17. Crimson Jazz

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

A new series from Warner Bros. Animation, Young Justice follows the adventures of Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally West), Aqualad (Jackson Hyde), Superboy (Kon-El), Miss Martian, and Artemis as they fight to establish themselves as proven superheroes and as teenagers dealing with...
  18. Crimson Jazz

Sports ► 2010-2011 NBA season

It's here. The Summer of LeBron has finally begun. One of the most coveted free agent in NBA history has many choices to from this summer, but there can only be one place where he can end up. I'm just hoping he chooses to come to the Bulls. Discuss the upcoming 2010-2011 season and anything...
  19. Crimson Jazz

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers: Engine Squadron

Episode XXII The Problem With Pink, Part III - The Rescue "I'm enjoying this so much, I HATE to see it end. But, when my Emperor commands...I OBEY!" Kelisa yelled. She plunged her sword into Savannah, but at the last minute, Savannah dodged it and was safe from death. She jumped away from the...
  20. Crimson Jazz

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers: Engine Squadron

Okay, there will not be a lot of action in this episode, because the first few minutes is just talk about the Rangers trying to fix the Command Center, trying to find Michael's father, and trying to stop Victoria. Episode XXI The Problem With Pink, Part II - Savannah's Battle The Power...
Back