• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Meelow

Castle Oblivion and why Sora never got to remember it

When Aqua took Sora, Donald, and Goofy to Castle Oblivion I really thought SDG would remember what they went through in Chains of Memories, especially giving how Marluxia and Larxene kept mentioning how Sora wouldn't remember what happened but SDG never question it. Anyone else sad that they...
  2. Meelow

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

Sora vanishes into thin air when he and Kairi were sitting on the tree? I never got emotional in a game before but seeing Sora not make it after saving Kairi was heartbreaking. What do you all think?
  3. Meelow

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 RE MIND PHOTO MODE THREAD

In this thread, we will post in-game selfies, or just beautiful photo's of KHIII. Rules: Please don't post spoilers in here until three months after the game has been released, for example, bosses, or end-game spoilers. Post away!
  4. Meelow

Kingdom Hearts III - Countdown Thread

Kingdom Hearts III is out now worldwide! Enjoy the game everyone! :D Japan Release: Worldwide Release:
  5. Meelow

Do you think Lea will get a new outfit in KH3?

So far he's only been shown wearing his Organization cloak (I know he hasn't been shown much) but do you think he will wear something new? He's not Axel anymore (even though Kairi might be calling him that) and it wouldn't make sense for everyone to have a new style of clothes, hair styles, etc...
  6. Meelow

Anyway to play in English in Japan?

I moved to Japan a few months ago and I am learning Japanese, however, my Japanese is not to the point where I can read kanji so I was wondering if there is any way to change the game to English? If I have to keep Japanese voice acting that's fine.
  7. Meelow

New artwork, indirect screenshots and more!

¡ÖKINGDOM HEARTS III¡×¤ÎºÇ¿·¾ðÊ󤬸ø³«¡£¥·¥ê¡¼¥º½éÅоì¤È¤Ê¤ë¡Ö¥â¥ó¥¹¥¿¡¼¥º¡¦¥¤¥ó¥¯¡×¥ï¡¼¥ë¥É¤ÎÊ·°Ïµ¤¤ä¡¤¥Ð¥È¥ë¤Î±é½Ð¤ò³Îǧ¤·¤è¤¦ - 4Gamer.net
  8. Meelow

Should I just watch the cutscenes of 0.2?

I've been wanting 2.8 ever since it released but It's $64 here in Canada (not including tax) and I already have and finished DDD and watched X Back Cover. So I really don't want to spend that much on a 2-3 hour game. What do you think?
  9. Meelow

Square Enix considering online for KH3

Kingdom Hearts 3 May Feature an Online Component - IGN An online version of BBS multiplayer would be great, also an online competent to the mini games would fun (4 player mini games, Online Leadership). Thoughts?
  10. Meelow

Top 10 Disney Worlds you want

So we know of two Disney Worlds already, Mt. Olympis and Tangeled, what 10 more Disney Worlds do you want in the game (Marvel, Star Wars, etc do count since they are owned by Disney) 10. Fantasia 2000 9. The Princess and the Frog 8. Toy Story 7. Emperor's New Groove 6. Jungle Book 5. Atlantis...
  11. Meelow

A Nintendo NX version of KH3?

So Nintendo confirmed they are making their next thing codenamed NX and nobody knew if it was a Wii U or 3DS successor, I feel it's both (not hybrid) and with the Nintendo E3 conference it seems like it's obvious that Nintendo is moving on from the Wii U and today the Metriod Prime director...
Back