• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Axelyex

Where is Xehanort's body right now?

There is something that was really buging me lately......... Xehanort Possesses terra, but where is his body? did he die? did he rotten to death? i may be wrong, you guys might have the answer.... but... where is his body? Xehanort Made himself into Terra, making terranort and Ansem the seeker...
  2. Axelyex

Pcs2x Kh 2 FM paradox cup STUCK

So, since my ps2 is broken and i don't have a ps3 to play the remixed games, i still have my copy of kh 2 fm, so i tried to play it on my pc using a emulator, however.... when i get to the Hades paradox cup at that part with the rapid thrusters, Their sprites just keep flying and they don't...
  3. Axelyex

Kingdom hearts X[Chi] Kingdom box?

So um, i recently started playing kingdom hearts X[chi] and i was searching online, and i see there is this Kingdom box thing you can buy, but, where can i get one? it only says that it have a lot of items such as the Organization Replica coat(A item i want) so i was wondering myself, where can...
  4. Axelyex

Let's talk about Xehanort and Terra in general!

Well, sorry if you guys already know how xehanort died, or how did he made ansem the heartless or xemnas, you guys probably know the answer, but it still bugs me, i was thinking, if Terra lost his body to Xehanort, how did he survive until kingdom hearts 2? i mean, come on, Lingering will, there...
  5. Axelyex

How can a Nobody, like the dusks talk with each other?

well i whas reading the kingdom hearts manga and i see something strange,the nobodies Wiggle and wiggle all the time, is that a way they can talk with each other? if you know anything just reply, i am so curious >.>
  6. Axelyex

Re: The mystery of Larxene somebody

Re: The mystery of Larxene somebody well Master Spockhanort told me to create a new thread to talk about this, because the other was from 3 years ago, so i am here, I think everyone that Larxene is formely, Elena from ffvii, they have the same name the same hair color and hair shape(just take...
Back