• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kuraudoVII

Welp, it's been a while...

So, um, it's...it's been a while since I posted on here...so long that I hadn't even realized that it was well over the day that I first logged onto this website two years ago. I haven't been on here for a while due to having a lot of issues IRL that I've been dealing with. To put it as...
  2. kuraudoVII

Scenario: How do you want the events of the world to play out

So, we've had our questions over what world is going to be featured in Kingdom Hearts III, characters from both the Disney and Square Enix sides of the crossover that we want to appear, boss fights that we want to have, etc. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it would...
  3. kuraudoVII

Fantasy Sci-Fi Story I Wrote in College

I started writing this story several months before I turned twenty while still attending community college. I want to say that it was back in early 2011 (man, I'm feeling old, already). I wrote the beginning chapter during two of my most boring classes that semester as a way to pass the time...
  4. kuraudoVII

Anime/Manga ► Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee): HEART IS AN AWESOME POWER!

Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee): by Hiroyuki Asada Tegami Bachi is a series that chronicles the tale of a boy born on the Day of the Flicker known as Lag Seeing. Lag is a boy born in Amberground, a world that is kept going by the power of a man made sun situated in the capital of Akatsuki. He...
  5. kuraudoVII

What Final Fantasy game did you beat first?

So, I finally manged to do what I've been putting off for the longest time: beat Final Fantasy VII. I picked the game up via emulation back when it wasn't financially feasible for me to play it through any other medium but only got up to the part where Cait Sith betrays you and you need to go to...
  6. kuraudoVII

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I didn't see a thread pertaining to this, though if there is, I apologize for not noticing sooner. Anyway, thought you guys might like to see this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night This is essentially one big love letter from IGA to those of us that...
  7. kuraudoVII

It's Back! A New Episode Was Released!

So, about a month ago, RyuXander posted an update video for The Dissidia Project saying that he is finally ready to get back to continuing this series. Just a few days ago, they followed through by releasing a new episode after well over two years. Thought I'd post it here in case anyone was...
  8. kuraudoVII

So, um, I've been here for a little while now...

Apparently, I've been alternating between getting my schoolwork done, procrastinating on getting my schoolwork done and derping out because apparently, I didn't notice that my one year anniversary began back on the 20th of February and here I am typing this up over a week later. When I...
  9. kuraudoVII

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Final Mix Playthrough Journal

Earlier in December, I started a playthrough journal for Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix. I got to the point where I decided that I really needed a break from that game, so I've moved on to Birth by Sleep. So, without further ado... STATUS REPORT: Player Character: Terra Difficulty Level...
  10. kuraudoVII

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Playthrough Journal

So, a while back, I spotted a playthrough journal for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and decided to make a playthrough journal for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. This time around, now that I finally have a chance to play my copy of Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX due to most of my projects/tests...
  11. kuraudoVII

Thoughts on the myriad of characters in the series thus far...

Hello everyone. I'm back from the ether of summer vacation and job hunting (the latter of which, unfortunately, hasn't gone on too well). Anyway, I've sort of been keeping up with news in regards to the Kingdom Hearts series so I'd thought I'd ask a couple of general questions to help stimulate...
  12. kuraudoVII

So What's Kairi Been Up To?

Well, I haven't really found this specific topic in the forums yet, so I decided to make it here. We all know that at the end of the secret movie in Birth by Sleep that Kairi stayed in the islands while Sora and Riku were traipsing all over the Sleeping Worlds. However, as revealed at the end...
  13. kuraudoVII

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Playthrough Journal

So I was browsing through the forums and noticed this thread where people were describing their progress on Kingdom Hearts I on the 1.5 collection. Thought I'd make a thread based on the progress from Re: Chain of Memories so those of us traversing through Castle Oblivion can voice our opinions...
  14. kuraudoVII

So I finally decided to make an account here...

Hey guys, kuraudoVII here. Just thought I'd introduce myself over here. I've been to this website multiple times in the past year after finding a link on TV Tropes showing an interview with Young Xehanort's English voice actor. I found the website to be pretty interesting and even found a few...
Back