• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Some Positivity over Disney's new Purchases: Star Wars & Marvel

Hi all After some time now, I've noticed a lot of negativity around these two groups within Disney in terms of their introduction to Kingdom Hearts - particularly Marvel. I guess I'm here to ask why/how do you think it'd ruin the franchise? I've not played the games to be featured in 2.5's remix...
  2. D

Ariel Not Being a Princess of Heart

Whales can breathe out of water too, but cannot do so for long as their skin dries out; it's possible Mer-people had a similar issue too but are still capable of breathing air & water as well as being able to be out of the water for a limited amount of time. That being said, it was only through...
  3. D

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I remember seeing adverts for the games when I was little, back when I lived in the states. They interested me at first, but as I only had a PsOne, I just had to ignore those feelings. By the time we moved to the UK and I got a PS2 I had forgotten that the game had existed. Whenever I saw...
  4. D

Favorite Story

I instantly fell in love with the entire KH franchise after 5 seconds of KH1's intro - immediately I was drawn in and the entirety of the story was just really well done overall. For the first game of the series, the use of Disney Worlds was great in that the majority of them impacted the story...
  5. D

Hopes for 2.5 HD

What was the multiplayer in the original 358/2 days game? From its description in a wiki I read it sounded like one of the modes was a local battle multiplayer mode with every organization member plus the main cast. If this is true, then I'd like to see a separate game entity in 2.5 where it's...
  6. D

Hi All!

Hi everyone! My name, as you can see, is DarkAegyptiacus. I'm only a very recent comer to the KH fandom; I've entered through the brilliant Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix and I had instantly fallen in love with the series. I'd love to share my ideas for the franchise and see what others have too -...
Back