• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Have You Preordered or Prebooked?

^^thats not fair>_> but anyways i preorderd!!!! HURRAY!!! no one can take my copy!!!!
  2. C

Big lines...

it depends on where you live.....and yeah like what Wrath of Roxas said, if you live in a populated city....i doubt there will be a huge line where i live...even though it is kinda populated...but i just a feeling that it wont.....but i might be proved wrong we'll see..
  3. C

your hype for kh2

i cant wait any longer me and my friend were just going off in class today talking about it!!!...i always get super excited when i realize that its finally coming out next week!!!
  4. C

Opinion Time!!!!

tis very important for me to be da first!!!.....but i dunno if im gonna be...i have a friend that might very well be just as obssesed as i am...so i got a little competition......>_>.....
  5. C

limited edition guide

shot...i guess i better reserve the guide soon...i want it...i dunno why i didnt reserve it when i did the game...but w/e...i'll just hafta go back...
  6. C

question

well i reserved at gamestop and they told me i can pick it up the 31st...im hoping that guy was just stupid tho and that i can really get it the 28th...
  7. C

What if KHII got delayed

i would sue....i dunno what my claim would be....but i would try >_>...i would probably say that they caused me much mental anguish over it....and that it's killing me....and if it dosnt come out the 28...that WOULD die
  8. C

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

i made this..... i got bored.......but its not done yet.....i still need to add the heart to the background plus i gotta alot of other things i want to do it...=D
  9. C

kh2 good or bad

best game ever made!!!!.....maybe....i dunno.......for me i hafta see if it can surpass FFVII...cuz for me thats the greatest game ever made....but KH2 has a good shot at passing it!!!!! =D....well see on the 28th!!!!
  10. C

How many hours a day would you play kh2?

until i get tired of playing....which never seems to happen so i usually never stop....which kinda sux cuz then im really tired the next day...but i just keep playing
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

wow!!! i loved it!!! cool chappy!!!
  12. C

KH2 Advertisment

where i live its not like BIG when you go into the malls...they have posters up and everything but its not really a lot of advertising...but they dont need to cuz there is ALOT of people at my school that are waiting for this game....they already know bout it.....=D
  13. C

guide or no?

^^lol i would join that order if that was so!!! but yes im getting the LE guide!!!!.......
  14. C

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

my gamestop told me the 31st....i hope they were just being mean and lying........:/......i want it the 29th!!!.....*sigh*... o well i guess i can wait 2 more days....
  15. C

how many of you.....

im already in the process of replaying KH........for like the 10th time......=D
  16. C

Hey

...yeah...but vincents like the coolest one that KH doesnt already have....
  17. C

Hey

yeah vincent would be really cool!!!....o and maybe reno....
  18. C

Roxas

im looking forward to playing him!!!!...after a while tho i'll wanna play sora again......but i still wanna be able to play roxas!!!!
  19. C

strange idea

i want a shirt with jack and sora.......actually my friend was telling me bout one of his friends that had a shirt like that...i think it was like that....
Back