• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

This might be old or just widely known, but after the trailer was leaked I thought I would mosey my way ont Squeenix's website and ask them if they still didn't know anything. They said to keep coming back to the site and all the usual stuff, but he also said that he would add me to a list of...
  2. K

KH2: FM+ Confirmed!!!

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2007/011607c.html I was just on SlimeKnights, and someone over there posted this link and I don't know very much about the magazine, but I hope to god that it's real! I couldn't find anything in search saying it had already been posted, so if it has I'm sorry. Or...
  3. K

Utada Hikaru's Mom

Someone on Slimiknights posted this today, he said it's from the website called Smoking Gun, I thought you guys would be interested. Sorry if this has already been posted. SEPTEMBER 27--The mother of one of Japan's biggest pop stars was recently caught with more than $400,000 in suspected drug...
  4. K

Morrigan's Cross

Has anyone read this book? I really liked it and I can't wait for the next one personally.
  5. K

I think it's time....

I don't think this is in the right place, but that's kind of my point........ Don't you think it's time that there is a KH3 section of the website where people can post their theories and interveiws and things like that??? I think it would organize things so that people who actually want to...
  6. K

Will or Jack

I know that there's already a thread about the movie (Pirates 2) but I was curious to see who you guys think that Elizabeth should go for, Will or Jack. I personally think Jack but that's just me.
  7. K

Nomura's Team

Sorry if this is old news or whatever, and also I couldn't figure out where to put this but since Nomura made KH2 I thought it would be fine here. I was reading in GI this morning that Nomura's team is working on Final Fantasy versus XIII, so that's the project that he wants to work on before...
  8. K

What happened to them?

I'm about to fight the last Boss and I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to Maleficent??? she hasn't really shown up after the whole episode at Hollow Bastion. Does she maybe show up in one of the Underdrome things?
  9. K

Rpg???

Is anyone else having problems getting into the RPG area of the Forums?????
  10. K

Space Paranoids Help PLS!!!!!

I'm in Space Paranoids for the second time and I am TRYING to get to the MCP boss fight but I am really stuck where you have to get rid of the weight on the shup before it crashes. I keep getting as far as three of the big pink shooty things come on all at once and I was thinking that maybe...
  11. K

DVD printable covers

I just got my Steel Angel Kurumi DVD in the mail today and it came in something similiar to a blockbuster case, I was wondering if anyone has a link to where I can print the real cover to the DVD.......?
  12. K

Pif

I just officially paid completely for the game and LE guide today at my local Game Stop so I was wondering who else has? I know that I was brimming with joy.
  13. K

The Perfect Ending

I'm sure that this has been done before and I'm sorry but my search-fu sucks booty. Does anyone have the link to a website where I can download FFX-2's perfect ending??? I'm at 99% but I'm just so frustrated and I really want to see the ending. Kristi
Back