• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G-SANtos

[Theory] Eraqus and Xehanort's Master is the third in their trio - And speculation on their identity

This is a theory I've had for some time but didn't have time to post before. The Land of Departure's Forecourt has three chairs, and in Birth by Sleep we see Eraqus and Xehanort occupying two of them, with the middle one empty. If I remember correctly, this led some poeple to theorize they are...
  2. G-SANtos

Could the next trailer show more of Pete and Maleficent?

The other day there were multiple new screenshots showing Pete and Maleficent. So, I was thinking, do you think the next trailer will show more of their role in the story? Like, we have had no trailer with a scene about them since the one where they ask Hades about the black box, and suddenly...
  3. G-SANtos

[THEORY] The new world will be The Incredibles

Sorry for posting this theory so late. I wanted to make a thread about it before with a more detailed analysis of alternate possibilities, but I've been so busy with college that I haven't had time for that, so now I'm just posting this. The world they are going to announce today is The...
  4. G-SANtos

[Theory] The KHX Player's canon identity and role in KHIII

Here's a theory I've tried to post since December or November, but only got time now, in the eleventh hour, as KHχBC is almost about to be streamed and may confirm or debunk it. So, I have been thinking about the KHχ Player's identity for some time, and I have a theory about who this person...
  5. G-SANtos

The blue heart in the desert - Could the Foretellers, and all Union members, still be alive?

This post doesn't have spoilers. This is a theory that I wanted to post for some days, but for a variety of reasons didn't have time until today. Everyone is speculating that the Foretellers are somehow still alive in KHIII. Some people believe they used the Realm of Darkness or some other...
  6. G-SANtos

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

SPOILEEEEERRR! OH MAN, THE SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER...
  7. G-SANtos

KHDDD HD opening revealed

Someone got KH2.8 early. Don't worry, there's no spoilers in there unless you count the play time before you get Mickey and the Battle Report screenshots, both of which you would have to scroll down to see anyway. Well, the opening was adapted by having the bottom screen Mickey animations...
  8. G-SANtos

The identities of the Foretellers, Luxu, and the Master of Masters. And alchemy

I've been thinking about who the Foretellers are for some time. As has been noted before, they are very similar to the heroes of the present, including having similar voices to them, to the point there's even a theory the present-day heroes are reincarnations of them. Personally, I don't believe...
  9. G-SANtos

Could we fight Nomura in KH3?

So, I saw this video of FFXV's Matsuda boss fight, and in the comments, someone said this: And this gave me the idea for this thread. So, now that real people being boss fights in a game is fair, eh, game, do you think there's a chance we can fight Nomura in KH3, or elsewhere in the future?
  10. G-SANtos

Could Ira's design be hinting at something special about him?

So, I was wondering, out of all Foretellers, Ira kind of stands out: His mask is the only one without yellow eyes, his mask is the only one that covers his chin, his animal is the only one that doesn't exist, and, if you think of a horse as the closest to an unicorn, he's also the only one whose...
  11. G-SANtos

Duh: Riku, Vanitas, and Xehanort's battle stance

So, I saw this thread, and it got me thinking about this topic. Riku, Vanitas, and Xehanort all use the same stance. In Vanitas's case the reason is obvious: He was trained by Xehanort. But then there's Riku. We see that he uses that same long before coming in contact with Xehanort...
  12. G-SANtos

Will Re:CoM get more cards in the PS4?

So, as I'm sure you all know, in Re:CoM there is the Room of Rewards, and can get the second set of rewards after having a completed KHIIFM save file in the Japanese version, or completing the game in the North American one. In HD1.5, because the game can no longer connect with KHIFM, the...
  13. G-SANtos

The credits of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8

So, I was thinking, the credits for 1.5 foreshadowed 2.5, and the credits for 2.5 foreshadowed 2.8. Do you think we'll get KHIII pseudo-trailers in the credits of 2.8 and 1.5+2.5? What if we get unvoiced cutscenes that reveal something (like someone's return) and make us wonder what is going on?
  14. G-SANtos

Soul Eater's status as a Keyblade or not

This discussion continues from here,as it is off topic to that thread. First, I said the Soul Eater is a Keyblade according to one source, then somepeople said it isn't. This thread is about thistopic. And how does that refute what I said? Mobile calls it a Keyblade, and no source calls it...
Back