• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G-SANtos

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

So we get our first Keyblade wielder with glasses. Is that Baldr's sister?
  2. G-SANtos

CRAZY theory about Namine and Subject X

The Character Files book specifically states Subject X has black hair, which is the main reason her being Skuld is the dominant theory in the fandom. If anything, she's going to be used to explain why Xion has black hair. I have my own theory on Subject X that I'll post at some point, but if...
  3. G-SANtos

The next game might simply be called Kingdom Hearts X

Kingdom Hearts X would be too confusing for a title. Seriously, I'm already curious what they'll do for KH10. They should call it Kingdom Hearts ※. Or maybe Kingdom Hearts 四 since we're going to a version of Tokyo and the kanji 四 is mostly a square.
  4. G-SANtos

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Here is Cherrim's translation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15GHy4uzo8JKdoKt8JrUR-Y9ewP3wtgJ6EVg7UsvE9VA/edit#gid=891763736 I'm surprised the arcs can be returned to the data world. I legit thought the trio would escape with a single pod using the heart hotel method. But that brings...
  5. G-SANtos

I wrote this post so long ago, I don't even remember who this person is, but I probably didn't...

I wrote this post so long ago, I don't even remember who this person is, but I probably didn't think they were disabled. And I'm also not neurotypical.
  6. G-SANtos

Intentional reference or just a coincidence?

Also, their names are written different in Japanese (and therefore pronounced different), which I think makes unlikely for a reference to exist. Foreteller Ira = イラ (Ira), pronounced "ee-ra". Ira Einhorn = アイラ (Aira), pronounced "eye-ra".
  7. G-SANtos

[Theory] Eraqus and Xehanort's Master is the third in their trio - And speculation on their identity

This is a theory I've had for some time but didn't have time to post before. The Land of Departure's Forecourt has three chairs, and in Birth by Sleep we see Eraqus and Xehanort occupying two of them, with the middle one empty. If I remember correctly, this led some poeple to theorize they are...
  8. G-SANtos

Could the next trailer show more of Pete and Maleficent?

The other day there were multiple new screenshots showing Pete and Maleficent. So, I was thinking, do you think the next trailer will show more of their role in the story? Like, we have had no trailer with a scene about them since the one where they ask Hades about the black box, and suddenly...
  9. G-SANtos

[THEORY] The new world will be The Incredibles

Sorry for posting this theory so late. I wanted to make a thread about it before with a more detailed analysis of alternate possibilities, but I've been so busy with college that I haven't had time for that, so now I'm just posting this. The world they are going to announce today is The...
  10. G-SANtos

What did Xehanort do with Terra's Wayfinder?

I think Apprentice Xehanort kept the charm and looked at it whenever he talked to Aqua's armor while wondering who he was. You see, Apprentice Xehanort is the form of Xehanort we know the least about, and I don't think this one is as simple as "it was Xehanort all along". I'm making a theory...
  11. G-SANtos

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

How long until the ban is lifted?
  12. G-SANtos

[SPOILER] 0.2 & Birth by Sleep Contradictions

Re: 0.2 & Birth by Sleep Contradictions Actually, we've known for many years that Mickey met Sora before Sora even got a Keyblade: Nomura confirmed in the very first Ultimania that Mickey was the voice talking to Sora in his Dive to the Heart in KH. We even see Mickey repeating the same lines...
  13. G-SANtos

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

SWEET SPOILEEEEEEERS!!!!!! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER...
  14. G-SANtos

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

XBC stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGIonNq8_0
  15. G-SANtos

[Theory] The KHX Player's canon identity and role in KHIII

Here's a theory I've tried to post since December or November, but only got time now, in the eleventh hour, as KHχBC is almost about to be streamed and may confirm or debunk it. So, I have been thinking about the KHχ Player's identity for some time, and I have a theory about who this person...
  16. G-SANtos

We don't know. Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover is blocked from PS4 Share, so no streamer can show it yet. Wait until it's midnight in Japan, in 1hour and 17 minutes, and you can watch here.
  17. G-SANtos

The blue heart in the desert - Could the Foretellers, and all Union members, still be alive?

This post doesn't have spoilers. This is a theory that I wanted to post for some days, but for a variety of reasons didn't have time until today. Everyone is speculating that the Foretellers are somehow still alive in KHIII. Some people believe they used the Realm of Darkness or some other...
  18. G-SANtos

SPOILEEEEERRR! OH MAN, THE SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER...
  19. G-SANtos

KHDDD HD opening revealed

Someone got KH2.8 early. Don't worry, there's no spoilers in there unless you count the play time before you get Mickey and the Battle Report screenshots, both of which you would have to scroll down to see anyway. Well, the opening was adapted by having the bottom screen Mickey animations...
  20. G-SANtos

Tetsuya Nomura interview in forthcoming Famitsu (Jan 12th)

Can you post HD scans though? Or even text transcriptions. I might try to translate some of it if I have time, but I would prefer if there were transcriptions available. In fact, if someone with more time could transcribe the text it would be a great help, as I haven't memorized many kanji, so I...
Back