• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

sword of truth

ok im reading the sword of truth epic and im really enjoying it anyone else like it
  2. S

kh2 secret ending comments spoilers

ok dont know if this is new or old but here it goes
  3. S

dark crystal

i cannot find out who drops the dark crystal does anyone kno:confused: sry if not in rit spot:confused:
  4. S

dark form???

some times when i try to go into a drive form i turn all dark does anyone kno wat causes this????:confused:
  5. S

Dark age of camelot

hi i play dark age of camelot was wonderin who else does my toons are all on pellinor server ther names r figers saege botsformike "because everyone needs a bot":D
  6. S

video game site

brand new video game site Link removed.
  7. S

soras new duds change colors

if you look at the clip of sora fighting the pic in the corner the suit color changes to red after he sends off flash also his driv changes from 2 - 5
  8. S

chest on ledge hlp me plz

in kh on hollow bastion in the waterway there is achest on the ledge above sora's head
  9. S

he lookslike you

i beleive he is talking about riku and bhk
  10. S

do you think king mickey will join sora's team

i think mickey will join sora's team
  11. S

favorite video game character

what is your favorite character from any video game? Mine is Gordon Freeman from half-life:D
  12. S

firefly/ serenity

fire fly is one of the best shows i have seen in a while
  13. S

Star_gate sg1 / atlantis

does anyone watch star gate any more.
  14. S

The Wheel of Time

Who has read any books from the wheel of time series and enjoyed it :rolleyes:
  15. S

who plays half-life 2

i want to chat with some people who play half life 2 online :)
Back