• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

sword of truth

ok im reading the sword of truth epic and im really enjoying it anyone else like it
  2. S

kh2 secret ending comments spoilers

ok dont know if this is new or old but here it goes
  3. S

Some minor problems with my KH2 game....

it is either your disc has a scratch or u have a bad eye in your ps2 possible solutions if your disc is scratched get a disk doctor or get a new game if not get a new ps2
  4. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** ok in kh king triton didnt want to help sora because the legond about the keybladeweilder is the bringer of chaos so maybe sora is the one that saved the world
  5. S

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** ok now this is goin off the theory that chasers are born like heartless from the light in ppls hearts the knights could be sora/kairi's chaser and xenahorts chaser could be the one walking up not sure about 3rd one tho
  6. S

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** and i dont kno if anyone else noticed but the knights were 2 guys and a girl so umm yea:) maybe sora riku and kairi
  7. S

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

ok in com i was under the impresion that org 13 gave sora the keyblade but kh2 kinda went agenst that but marluxia kep sayin he chose rit that sora is the rit one maybe roxas remembers that and wanted to do it
  8. S

dark crystal

i cannot find out who drops the dark crystal does anyone kno:confused: sry if not in rit spot:confused:
  9. S

dark form???

some times when i try to go into a drive form i turn all dark does anyone kno wat causes this????:confused:
  10. S

Dark age of camelot

hi i play dark age of camelot was wonderin who else does my toons are all on pellinor server ther names r figers saege botsformike "because everyone needs a bot":D
  11. S

video game site

brand new video game site Link removed.
  12. S

kh2 demo

id love one if u have one left pm and i ll give u my address tx
  13. S

soras new duds change colors

if you look at the clip of sora fighting the pic in the corner the suit color changes to red after he sends off flash also his driv changes from 2 - 5
  14. S

chest on ledge hlp me plz

in kh on hollow bastion in the waterway there is achest on the ledge above sora's head
  15. S

he lookslike you

the only similarity between bhk and sora is the spiky hair that isn't the same color
  16. S

he lookslike you

i beleive he is talking about riku and bhk
  17. S

do you think king mickey will join sora's team

i beleive it was plato but not positive
  18. S

that was another theory i had but they don't show them together exept in asas /dd
  19. S

yeah but i was wondering beyond that because of theshot of mickey saving sora fromthe white creatures
  20. S

i like to hear other peoples opinions "the person who questions the most knows the most" -Unknown
Back