• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

um, dumb question?

ok so who was that unknown that you fought in mulan's world? with all the flying yellow heartless? he had riku's keyblade or whatever, but was it in fact riku? why did he try to fight sora? sorry if this is a dumb question. myabe i just didn't pay attention to the storyline but this has really...
  2. B

chronicles of narnia

what would you guys think of a chronicles of narnia world in a kh series? i think it would be really nice. Its a big world, and has lots of fun characters.
  3. B

better strategy?

ok guys, i am currently trying to complete jimminy's journal so i can get the secret ending *since everybody says its so impossible* so heres the deal... should i 1. synthesize the ultima weapon FIRST, then beat sephy using it then continue with the game using fenrir or ultima **or** 2. try...
  4. B

valor form freeze?

hey guys! so here it is.... i am currently trying to level up all of my forms. i got my valor form up to level 5, but it wont go any higher!! and when i go to status, it says the amount of experience i have, but next to next level it says "0" and when i fight with valor, i cant get any more...
  5. B

port royal

......port royal is a b*tch.......who agrees with me?
  6. B

help understanding

hi, i need help understanding some stuff. i already awakened sora and i stopped there. i just want to know how does roxas have anything to do with the story. its kinda confusing. so...... roxas is half of sora, i know that, but How...
  7. B

where the heck is that website?

ohh, um hi everybody. i just wanted to know does anybody have a link to a site where you can go through COM reading all the screenshots? i saw it before, but i cant remember where it was.
  8. B

not lookin forward

hey, i honstly cant wait for kingdom hearts 2 to come out, but i absolutely HATE starting back at level 1.....in any game.....i mean, i got to level like, 100 in kh, and for what? to start back at level 1? that sucks!!:(
  9. B

riku?

WHERE THE HELL IS RIKU AT???? i mean, i know i think i said this before, but this is REALLY weirding me out!! he's NO WHERE to be seen in any of the trailers or screen shots. is he even gonna be in the damn game?? c'mon people! tell me wut cha know!!!!
  10. B

mickey's new voice

i've heard that mickey will have a new voice, like one thats more serious. i just want to kno people's opinions on this because i don't think they should change his voice. it would be kinda weird if he came up on the game with sum deep manly voice.:D
  11. B

does anybody know where to get this?

hello, khinsider. i was just wondering, does anyone know where to get and download the scene of kh where sora gets turned back into a human from a heartless? everyone keeps talking about how its so sad, but i dont remember the darn thing seeing as i finished the game 3 years ago. thanks!!:cool:
  12. B

Whus Really Good Yall

i'm new to this site..... what the heck is a "NOOB"?
  13. B

Whus Really Good Yall

how do u pronounce namine's name? is it NAY MEAN or NA MINE ( mine as we use it as possession) its driving me ABSOLUTELY NUTS!1 I DONT WANT TO CALL HER SOMETHING, THEN GET THE GAME AND IT BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. SO SUM 1 TELL ME AIGHT??????THANX
  14. B

my opinions!! relpy if u want, dogz!!!!!!

is it just me, or has kh2 gotten A LOT darker? compared to kh, kh2 looks a lot more evil. and it also seems like the storyline revolves around lots of OTHER people BESIDES sora. i jut hope i like it as much as the first one!! i cant wait for it to come out!! well, yea i can.... the longer we...
  15. B

hey guys, i just have a question

hey guys, i just have a question. im new to this site, so if i posted this in the wrong spot, im terribly sorry. but what i wanted to ask was what is the twilight stage of a person? i dont understand it. and with that, could somebody explain the dark side too? I've played kh and kh:com and i...
Back