• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XINekuIX

Maleficient's Non-existent Nobody

Although she yielded to darkness, she never became a heartless, same reason as to why Riku doesn't have a nobody.
  2. XINekuIX

Does anyone else find it dumb...

He grew up, he was asleep for a about a year (and people do most of their growing in their sleep) so it's only logical that he's taller than Goofy (which he wasn't really that far off from it to begin with.) He had even outgrown his KH1 clothing.
  3. XINekuIX

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Demyx "Dance water, dance!" (Need I say more?) and then Xigbar, everytime I tried to Drive I went anti-form and he always did that move where he traps you on the platform and spams you with lasers.
  4. XINekuIX

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

From greatest to least imo: 1. Terra, his story was amazing, he reminded me of Riku, and his story seemed to play the most key part. Also his character was mostly physical combat and brute force which is my playing style in kh games. 2. Ven,, because I loved his gameplay and story. He was a...
  5. XINekuIX

hello

Hey people, my name is Adrian, and I'm a pretty big square enix fan. Kingdom Hearts got me into the company. I discovered this site and would like to talk about KH with you all. Hope we can all get along.
Back