• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

monk

anyone here a monk fan? the new season started recently. i think the last one where monk was blind was hilarious :).
  2. L

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

well i didnt see a thread of this but if there is then my apoligizes but i must say what i felt about this movie. i just finished seeing it and i must say that it was the best here it the BEST movie that follows a book ever. it is even closer than harry potter. there are only minor changes but...
  3. L

Wicked

we need a thread about wicked the broadway show. if uve seen it say what u think about it. i thought it was excellent. oh and btw if this is in the wrong spot could someone move it cause i wasnt sure where to put it
  4. L

KH:Final Mix Question

does anyone know where i can find kh:fm trailers? ive found some on filefront but for some reason its not workin. does anyone know where else you can download these cutscenes. and if this site has them then sry that im blind but just tell me.
  5. L

The Voice

who do u think the voice is that talks to sora? i think its a new character thats in kh2 but what do u guys think.
  6. L

A New Theory

ok ive been workin on this theory for quite some time and i figured i share it that way if theyre r mistakes they can be fixed. ok we know that mickey left the disney castle right around the time sora was buildin his raft. but mickey also left nine years before the events of kh and thats when...
  7. L

i need help

ok im not sure if this is called a sig i think its called an avatar but u know where it says like heartless if ur new and gummi ship builder...the picture thats over there that some people have how do u get one. thank u for ur help
  8. L

mickey

ok i realize that this might have already been posted but i cant check ALL of the topics since theyres like 250 pages worth of discussions so i thought id start a new thread. :D ok in one interview it was said that everything will become clear when mickey takes off his hood. what do u guys...
Back