• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Which are you more excited for?

BBS because I've never had the chance to play it.
  2. B

Heartless vs. Nobody War

It would be fun to see Pete gain power enough to put Xemnas to shame, but still be as dumb as ever.
  3. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd like to revisit Timeless river.
  4. B

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

The Spellican, chasing it down is a pain, fighting it is annoying because it telleports everywhere and you enter that phase with less hp due to the first part.
  5. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Arrendell Game Central Station Some Pixar based world (either Toy Story, The Incredibles, or WALL-E, with the Toy, Superhero, and robot version of the heroes respectively)
  6. B

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

They got him back to do about a dozen lines in 3D, I'm pretty sure they'll get him back for 3.
  7. B

Maleficient's Non-existent Nobody

It's a fairy thing, believing in fairies makes them stronger and enough disbelief can kill them (notably saying I don't believe in fairies to Tinkerbell will kill her, but clapping can bring her back to life). By remembering her they acknowledge her existence, bringing her back.
  8. B

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

And I disagree. To me there really weren't any other glaring flaws.
  9. B

The repetive maps, bad camera control, and more limited boss AI are all results of memory limitations of the the DS.
  10. B

Days definitely suffered from the DS's limitations. Most of it's problems stem from that. What Days really needs is an expanded remake for an actual console. I would say it was more worth of full remake than Chain of Memories.
Back