• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

racist state in america

which state is the most racist in america? i was thinking it was Mississippi...then again,i don't know. what do you guys think? :confused:
  2. M

happy birthday Breaking Point!!!

today is Breaking Point's birhday and he deserves a thread for himself. yep,he's finally 16. so if anyone cares,tell him happy birthday on this thread. kaythanks. :]
  3. M

jamie kennedy

does anyone like his music? i do! i think he's hilarious!! his song "Circle Circle Dot Dot" is one of my favorites.
  4. M

[/*The Soul of Riku Fanclub*\]

this is a fanclub for people who want to admire or worship soul of riku. here is his pic: http://myspace-640.vo.llnwd.net/00824/04/64/824434640_l.jpg things about him: he's one of my best friends. nice. funny. hot. caring. did i mention he was hot? so add him if you love him or if you...
  5. M

jesse mccartney punk'd

i know what your going to say..."this is old" "i've seen this already" okay,i know. i'm just posting this video for people who haven't seen it or want to see it again. jesse mccartney is fake when he gets punk'd. watching this video made me not like him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE0RzWsdAhU
  6. M

Brooke Hogan

does anyone think she can sing? if you've never heard her sing before,then listen to her new single http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzKmw5tlWU I liked her when i started watching "Hogan Knows Best" on tv. To answer my thread question...yes,i think she can sing. ^^
  7. M

hangout with a celebrity for a day

If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would you spend it with? I'd hangout with Vanessa Anne Hudgens , Cheyenne , Hayden Christensen, Brooke Hogan,Ashley Tisdale, or Theo from Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat.
  8. M

Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie

What's your favorite disney channel original movie? I know all of disney channel's movies aren't that great,but some of them are. my favorites are High School Musical,Cheetah Girls,Stuck in the Suburbs,and the Zenon movies.
  9. M

these kids are weird

yeah they're weird,but sora's costume is nice. and if your wondering,yes,i'm bored right now and i have nothing to do. so heres the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVPwVGdZVQ
  10. M

lol,kingdom hearts

a new video i found about kh2. hopefully you haven't seen this one,because this was made 3 weeks ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JA37S9wnHE
  11. M

Favorite Weather

what's your favorite weather? I like rain,cloudy,and sunny ^^
  12. M

Cheyenne

Who likes Cheyenne Kimball? Do you like her show on mtv, or do you think she is annoying? I use to not like her,but shes okay now. I wouldn't mind meeting her one day,and I might buy her cd.
  13. M

Flyleaf

i like flyleaf,but my friend says girls shouldn't sing like that. i like their song "i'm so sick." does anyone else like flyleaf? and is flyleaf the name of the band or the girl singer?
  14. M

Digimon

i loved this anime since i was little.i liked season 4 the most. i always thought Takuya and Zoey should be a couple. does anyone remember this anime? does digimon still come on tv?
  15. M

Britney Spears v.s. Christina Aguilera

who do you like more, Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? I personally like Christina Aguilera. I've liked her since i was little.She sings way better than Britney Spears.
  16. M

Please Twins! Onegai Twins!

Has anyone seen Please Twins or also known as Onegai Twins? I wanted to buy the dvds for this anime,but i heard that it has some scenes in it and i doubt my parents will let me buy it. I just wanted to find out who the main character's sister is. Has anyone ever heard of Please Twins or has...
  17. M

Favorite Male Anime Character

i figured since there was a favorite female anime character thread, why not make a favorite male anime character thread? Who is your favorite male anime character? I love goten,trunks,gohan,and reno. Little Goten was so cute and sweet in DBZ.I love Trunks when he was little too and when he was...
  18. M

what country or state would you like to visit?

what country or state would you like to visit? I would like to visit Europe, Japan,New York,and California.
  19. M

who has the best anime music?

like the title says. who do you think has the best anime music? i think Sailor Moon S has the best music and Sailor Stars. the only reason why i say that is because Michiru (Sailor Neptune) plays the violin.
  20. M

the Phantom of the Opera

what are your favorite songs from the Phantom of the Opera movie? my favorites are: the Point of no Return,the Phantom of the Opera,the Mirror (Angel of Music),and Think of Me.
Back