• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Diving into a World of Darkness.

after like 3yrs of abstance, im BACK!!!!! decided to post up one of my newest RP campaighs in story form, this one not requiring to much editing. and i did age myself a tad simply to make this world work a little better for me. _____________________________________________________________ It all...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

My dueling energy is restored! I bought WC08 and Fox/Youtube has caught me up on the current episode. I also am going to every prerelease and regional I can, and although WoW is FUN, I may come to update this every once in a while. For you who waited: "Now, Maju Garzeett, attack!" The large...
  3. J

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Then add me, the wild Jackson! Re-Chain us!
  4. J

I give up. I lost my Yu-gi-oh energy. For almost 5 months, I haven't seen an episode or played a duel. I hope I can see them again soon( and I'll probably do so re-writing), but until then, I'm done.
  5. J

Chapter 21: ???? (If you think up a name that makes sence, tell me) The hooded figure began his next annoucement. "Alright, time for the last duel of this round. Marik Istar will face Chazz Princeton." Chazz smiled. "Well, well, I get to face the dark creep who almost won Battle City." Marik...
  6. J

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

If you respond, I'll have more ininitive to write more......that includes other people too
  7. J

Smitey, where are you? you usually respond! I'm stuck, have no idea how to do Halloween Town....
  8. J

Chapter 20: Metelic Warriors The robbed figure seemed to glare. "The next match will be between Joey Wheller and Dr. Villian Crowler." Joey smiled widely as he lept to his feet. "Awesome. I get to avenge Mai!" Crowler began to panic. Oh no! I have to face Yugi's best friend and the runner up of...
  9. J

Chapter 11: Aboard the Pearl Jackson blushed from his seat as they headed for the next world. That was SO.... weird. He shuddered. But at the same time, I felt almost as powerful as I use to be. A large orb appeared in space. As Jackson approached, it appeared to be a near-replica of Real...
  10. J

oc: Had to add a few not-in real-deck cards, Like Slate (I try to do this a little as possible, but there was no real good replacement to make it work.) Chapter 19: Demon Lords The hooded figure rose. "Time for our next match. Ryou Bakura versus Kagemaru." Kagemaru, still buff from his last...
  11. J

Last night, I watched all the episodes from Jaden vs the Cystel Beast to Chazz vs Adrian. Great new characters, but this takes place before they enter the story, or Johan(the cystel beast user) would have replaced Chumley or someone. Next Chapter (sorry to James in advance) Chapter 18...
  12. J

Smitey, my loyal reader.... 1) I don't really love Lulu, I like Rikku and Yuna more, but she has become a close friend. I hope Wakka never find out though.... 2) I've woundered that too. Auron I can assume that after Yuna released him, he was sent to the equivelent of Hades(lol, just relized...
  13. J

Yah, in Downtown Denver, has a pool, spa, and workout room.... none I ever go to cause I'm either watching TV, hanging in 'Nerd central' or working at my job at the YMCA. Anywho...... Chapter 10: Black and White means Darkness and Light? Jackson stared through the breaches of space...
  14. J

Thanks, Chris! I've been working on most of the duels for a while. I'm up to the semifinals.
  15. J

Thanks, Chris! I've been working on most of the duels for a while. I'm up to the semifinals.
  16. J

Sorry about my lack of updates. I have just graduated High Schoool and moved into an apartment. Until I get my own computer for my WoW acount, I'll be hanging here to pass the time. Kaiba drew. "Now I'll flip my Trap Master!" The Chainsaw-bottomed man grinned (500/1100). “Now, I’ll use his...
  17. J

Small BUMP...May update later today....Been busy moving in and adjusting to my new apartment..........
  18. J

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

Happy Early Birthday! I might not be on then, so I'm telling you now!
  19. J

Fanfiction ► Tips on skill building: Giving your story emotional weight

Great info. It may help my stories get a better viewing rate......THANKS!
Back