• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veritas7340

Surprising Parallels to Dragon Ball Z's Story

Dragon Ball Z parallels in parentheses: In KHI (Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1-3), everyone is led to believe there is only one Keyblade Wielder (Super Saiyan). Sora (Goku) becomes the Keyblade Wielder. Later, a new Keyblade Wielder named Mickey (Future Trunks) is revealed, who helps Sora (Goku)...
  2. Veritas7340

Favorite Playable Characters?

1. Terra (especially/primarily with Ven D-Link) 2. Ven 3. Sora 4. Riku (CoM)
  3. Veritas7340

Roxas and Namine's Relationship

Still, don't you think this was Nomura's original intent while creating KHII? Overall, I agree with you based on the revelations in Dream Drop Distance.
  4. Veritas7340

Roxas and Namine's Relationship

Is Roxas and Namine's relationship causally affected by Sora and Kairi's relationship? For instance, if Sora and Kairi started to dislike each other, would Roxas and Namine start to dislike each other? On one hand, Kingdom Hearts II does seem to imply this. Although Roxas and Namine had only...
  5. Veritas7340

Sora's "Forgotten" Promise to Namine

Blackdrazon's KHII Retrospective made me think about this. Roxas and Namine's conversation near the end of KHII seems oddly strong or even romantic. Well, we know Sora's memory of his promise to Namine became latent after Namine restored his original memories. Further, we know Roxas reunited...
  6. Veritas7340

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought the mini-game boss before fighting Xemnas again seemed like a pointless transition. Although it is weird that Namine and Roxas suddenly seem in love with each other, the voice actors did such a good job that the scene felt natural. Perhaps Roxas...
  7. Veritas7340

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

KHI: Riku-Ansem. Sure, this was probably the toughest canon boss in this game. Nevertheless, it is also quite thrilling, and when I first beat this boss, it was the most accomplished I felt while playing the game. Not to mention, it is quite an iconic scene. COM: Last Riku-Replica on Sora's...
  8. Veritas7340

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

@Blackdrazon: Just read the latest post in the KHII retrospective. Excellent per usual. Regarding the unexplained power increase, I think I have an answer. I had always assumed both Xemnas and Sora's group became stronger because of their close proximity to the artificial Kingdom Hearts. In...
  9. Veritas7340

The Christian Symbolism in the Kingdom Hearts Series

Kingdom Hearts contains Christian symbolism that surprisingly seems to be quite stronger than one would initially think: Kingdom Hearts I Sora sacrificed himself to save the hearts held captive by the keyblade of darkness, symbolizing how Jesus sacrificed himself to free our hearts held...
  10. Veritas7340

The Game Punishes Strategic Playing

I tend to be a strategic player, waiting for chances to counterattack opponents. I have beaten Kingdom Hearts games many times in the past. Recently, I beat Kingdom Hearts with zero deaths. On Kingdom Hearts II, however, I have died many times to Heartless... I have no idea why. Kingdom Hearts...
  11. Veritas7340

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Retrospective

Because Vexen never mentioned the superior in that conversation, I assumed he was referring to the Ansem that Riku talked with earlier. Xemnas does fit the description though.
  12. Veritas7340

Actually the game gives conflicting evidence on whom Zexion meant. (1) Vexen seems to indicate Zexion was talking about DiZ: "He is Ansem, and he is not Ansem. He belongs to neither the light nor the dark, but walks the twilight between." (2) Lexeaus implies Zexion meant Ansem SoD: "You are...
  13. Veritas7340

When I first saw the CoM commericals, and they showed Riku in Twilight Town, I thought the same thing! I thought we would have seen how Riku abducted Jasmine, Pinocchio, and Wendy. @Blackdrazon, does CoM ever say how DiZ avoided being detected by Zexion?
  14. Veritas7340

Can't believe this never occurred to me before: How did DiZ avoid being detected by Zexion?
  15. Veritas7340

Oh my bad. I can remember the Re CoM version. It's been so long since I've seen my GBA. I think it is the same. That version of Riku's line strays into rated M territory lol
  16. Veritas7340

He says "smell" or "scent." Riku is able to detect other darkness users just like DBZ warriors are able to detect others' power levels or how Jedi can sense each other through the force. Riku said that even in the midst of fake light, he could still smell the foul stench of Zexion's darkness...
  17. Veritas7340

When Namine altered the gang's memories in Castle Oblivion, the process wiped out Jiminy's journal. If Jiminy had tried to write anything other than the vague statement, "Thank Namine," it would have just been erased.
  18. Veritas7340

Wonderland after Hollow Bastion

Oh right, now I remember: you need the gummi block from Wonderland to unlock the next set of worlds. I thought I had found a KH story paradox for a second lol
  19. Veritas7340

Why is Hollow Bastion's Keyhole Special?

Oh well, looks like it will be a mystery for some time then. Every time a door to a world's heart is opened, the Heartless rush to devour it. Destiny Islands is a prime example. Perhaps because Hollow Bastion is the "Capital of Light," it has some sort of residual light shield like Disney Castle.
  20. Veritas7340

Why is Hollow Bastion's Keyhole Special?

That answers many questions. Thanks Anagram! However, I still have some questions: (1) Why didn't Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden disappear like the rest of the worlds? (2) Why is the Door to Darkness's Keyhole in Hollow Bastion?
Back