• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Is Riku Emo?

I think everyone kind of has to agree Riku at least ''sounded'' a little emo in Kingdom hearts 1, but in Kingdom Hearts 2, Do you still think he's emo?
  2. S

Where do nobodies go?

When they die wtf happens? Namine said they're doomed to fade back into darkness..... never means they die so...... eh|? this could possibly mean they'll be back in a sequal.
  3. S

how to get the secret ending on standard

just outta curiosity since im on proud, how do u unlock the secret ending on standard my friends are wondering?? can anyone help plz???
  4. S

who has imported from america??

ofr the europeans etc just for somfin to talk about who ahs imported kh2 and how eg: modchip,swap magic etc. and..if u wanna tell us if it worked properly like the color.
  5. S

old questions but iv nvr been sure???

can someone answer these for me. i havent ogt the game yet so... yea does mickey come everytime you die in a boss battle. can u choose what keyblades u use in drive forms (particularly valor form) thats it so.... heh someone help lol.
  6. S

what the hell happened with roxass attacking strength

i havent played the game but from what iv seen hehe.... i dont get it roxas in that tournament seemed so weak then when he fights axel its as if hes been using weapons for years, why could he suddenly dual weild and sue super fast moves and stuff???
  7. S

snow white instead of alice

i dunno if anybody noticed but i decided to do this outta curiosity. usually ppl beat alice in wonderland followed by tarzan, this time i beat tarzan first. and usually with the cutscene of maleficent etc talking she says the princesses are falling into our hands one by one and alice is there...
  8. S

whats that white stuff when you jump???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_rSDRlm_lc (english battle possible spoilers) ive noticed sometimes in gameplay that when roxas and sora jump they can make the white circle go around them and it makes them flip kinda. if u dont get me watch that battle but ....does anyone know what it...
  9. S

Realisticly haven't we been...

think about it real hard........ if roxas was in sora till he stabbed himself with the keyblade as ive heard then in a way havent we already been him. this is rather pointless but some ppl may not have noticed
  10. S

can someone give me some english links plz

hey ppl just wondering if anyone can give me some links for a few english cutscenes ive searched 80% of youtube and cant find any, there all in japanese. thx
  11. S

eupoeons, auzzies unamericans express your anger here

ive just found out theres no that way im willing to go through when it comes to importing kh2 from america too much ntsyc to pal business so all the other countries then america and japan who have or dont have to wait much longer plz show me ur feeling like i am. and just say how u feel heres...
  12. S

if it was similar to the first would u still be looking so forward to it

if kh2 had sora in the same clothes , roxas unplayable along with mickey and riku, and no new combat system including drive forms woud you still want kh2 so bad me no.
  13. S

just to put auzzies hopes down...hehe

some people are still thinkin (auzzies) will get kh2 on the 28/29 march its not like with chain of memories they didnt have to put anything from whatever to pal with that and ive read our recent magazines so theyve said expected around november/ october so like i am i sugest u import or somfin.
  14. S

how long does it take for the game too arrive

for those who have imported how long does it take the game to arrive after you have ordered it. (cuz im importin from america to australia)
  15. S

each world double visit with new story???

so u dont think im just guessing this heres a conv i had with a firned a had on msn about it. in the memory youll find me, eyes burning up, the darkness holding me tightly,until the sun rises up says: whats longer 1 or 2 ЯEBEL says: 2 ЯEBEL says: u visit each world 2 times, new boss and story...
  16. S

winnie the pooh high quality english footage

this is possibly old but im hopingb it isnt if it is dont... PLZ DONT cuz i hate that is when over 24 ppl say its old just let the first person say it. anyway.... pooh blows up... ehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjcc8See84&search=kingdom%20%20hearts%201%20intro
  17. S

who hates that utadu... whatever

who else like me hates utadu hiakru watevr her name is the one that sings. my opinion : she cant sing, ugly, annoies me so i cant stand her i kno most of the asians here that admire her are gonna flame me fot this cuz most of em love her like c4strife loves boA. but anyway anyone agree. * puts...
  18. S

an answer i seriously need

Aaaaaaa. Aaaa as a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  19. S

could disney resign from kh for kh3

i apoligize for bein a hypocrit with complainen bout ppl talkin bout kh3 but i just cant think of many more kh2 ctopics to start. anyway kh , kh2 seem a bit... well umm kiddish with the disney side and i get the feeling disney may resgign from working with square-enix and its not like there on a...
  20. S

david gallagher riku interview features rikus english voice acting

i found this on you tube it has david gallaghers interview on kh2 this does contain spoilers of i assume near the end but man u guys have gotta check this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbGRbabVosI&search=riku%20kingdom%20hearts%202 ENJOY PPL sry if this has already been found pssss i think...
Back