• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

vote!!

ok wat do u guys think is better Sora's trinity limit from KH1, KH2 or Riku's Dark arua from KH1 u decide.
  2. Z

Trinity limit or Session?

i know that trinity limit is strong but can anyone tell me if Riku and Sora's joint attack Session is stronger thatn Trinity Limit. If it is can u tell me how strong they both are.
  3. Z

Xaldin Question?

Ok this is for those of you who have played Kh2 is Xaldin really hard to beat i would like ur opinions. On a scale of 1-10. 10 being the highest.
  4. Z

Personal oppion

When Sora Dies and Mickey comes out is he better than Sora as far as fighting goes? Because in the game story it seems like he's a better fighter than Sora. BUt Sora drives might be to much for Mickey.
  5. Z

Hollow Bastion Scene

So does the scene where Sora charges at the five order members happen in the games, where he runs past all those heartless, and then a member of the 13th order is about to take his hood off. Does that ever happen in the game.
  6. Z

So...

Are all the cutscenses that we saw in the preview trailers in the actual game, because it seems that Noruma took some out like the one were Sora was charging at the order member. Is the scene were Sora sees all five of those people in black coats in there to.
  7. Z

Need videos

does anyone have videos of Sora fighting any other order members like Xigbar, or Siax, or even Xaldin? if so can u put them on Youtube?
  8. Z

Matrix Anyone??

Have u noticed that in Deep Dive when Sora is challenged by that Order member he gets surronded by those nobody's. It looks like a scene from Matrix Revolutions. There trapped on all sides and forced in to a fight like neo was, and then end result was this huge fight between him and Smith. Mabye...
Back