• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Possible KH2 Summons

I think Pegasus from Hercules would be a good summon.
  2. H

new scans!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you're probably right
  3. H

new scans!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the scans. How does Pooh keep getting stuck in those holes. heh
  4. H

More of the TGS 05 trailer!!!

It's not just you, I feel he act kinda weird when he is being interview, he doesn't show his face, talks fast and short. {Usually doesn't give too much info} heh But I still very much respect him.
  5. H

U Can Play As The BHK!

Ah I see, sorry I didn't want to offend by assuming. heh
  6. H

U Can Play As The BHK!

Ms. or Mr. Arya has a point there. heh
  7. H

U Can Play As The BHK!

Thank you both. Yeah that theory has been on my mind for some time now. heh
  8. H

U Can Play As The BHK!

My guess is that you might switch between Sora and BHK many times threw the game, like there are two stories going. All leading to a meet of Sora and BHK. Just a little thoery. heh
  9. H

LOL, Maybe.
  10. H

BTW: Has anybody else noticed how Tetsuya seems to hide his face a lot? I heard about him being shy, but seriously....he seems to really dislike being video taped. Is there more to this that I am not aware of?
  11. H

You never seem to dissopoint, thank you. heh I thought there would be more surfacing sense the last video seemed to cut off for size problems {I am also downloading that interview}
  12. H

ALL THe INFO ON KH2!!

Indeed that is a great site for info, I go there a lot. But I never thought to look up KH2. Thank you. heh
Back