• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Big Cat vs Big Ape

Alright me and my roommates are having a big debate. And I was wondering what you guys thought. Who would win a Cougar or a Gorilla? Post with comments.
  2. T

Welcome to Paradise sign ups.

The television cuts to a commercial in a house “You could win a trip to an island paradise for a week’s vacation. No money need just call this number.” it blurted out in the middle of the small apartment, that as of now was being rented by Oliver. “Maybe I need to call the number” he told...
  3. T

Welcome to Paradise

The television cuts to a commercial in a house “You could win a trip to an island paradise for a week’s vacation. No money need just call this number.” it blurted out in the middle of the small apartment, that as of now was being rented by Oliver. “Maybe I need to call the number” he told...
  4. T

Can you Cheat Death?

A story of legend was once written, and in this story most everyone dies at least once, but what happens if the death brings about another life. This story speaks of a place of perfection, a utopia. When one dies that believed in this story they would rise to this place of perfection. Many...
  5. T

The Fall of the Kingdoms ((Thaniloan and Rehreun Original))

Sunrise a few hours away, a slight breeze blowing through the peaceful kingdom of Seberia, an army surrounding the outer wall. This kingdom does not know war they’ve lived in peace all their life. Some of the elders have fought before the kingdom was established. These elders saw the future...
  6. T

Taking the City

"I slid around a corner, no time to think several cops behind me, a helicopter approaching, and a spike strip in front of me. I was the only one left after the race, everyone else split at the sirens. I'm starting to think that would of been a good thing." i told the officers in the...
  7. T

The Thaniloan Fan Club

I Role-play here a lot, but i also check out forum insanity. I saw all the fanclubs they have here so i thought i would make one about me. So if you ever rp'ed with me or you just want to be friends feel free to join.
  8. T

Death may come to those who stab graves.

It is said that if you stab a grave the body lieing in the grave will reach through the ground and grab you. The body will hold you there until the day you die. Nobody knows if this is true or not. A small group went to a grave yard not to long ago to test this theory. One of the girls in...
  9. T

Gemed warriors

Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The weapons had special powers. the Emarald could control the earth. The Sapphire could control water. the Ruby had control of fire...
  10. T

The Battle for Peace (retry)

Upon hundreds or thousands of years ago were ten warriors possesing magical armour. They were all going to use their armour to bring the world to a very peaceful state. This was a brilliant plan until one day one of the warriors decided to go off on his own and do what ever he wanted, mostly...
  11. T

The Gemed Warriors one last fight

Ancient weapons of unimaginable strength. Weapons that could easily destroy the world, if they fell into the wrong hands. These weapons had the ability to control one element depending on the stone that resided in the hilt. These were weapons that were described in myths and legends...
  12. T

The Battle for Peace

Upon hundreds or thousands of years ago were ten warriors possesing magical armour. They were all going to use their armour to bring the world to a very peaceful state. This was a brilliant plan until one day one of the warriors decided to go off on his own and do what ever he wanted, mostly...
  13. T

The bad camping trip

One cold foggy evening a group of friends were walking down an unbeaten path in the middle of the countryside. They were about a mile away from a so called cursed bridge. As the bridge became visible to the friends they looked down and saw a faint resembles of themselfs, unaware that it was...
  14. T

The Battle to end Chaos

15. T

Sentance Game

Alright what we do is make sentances. Your only allowed one word and the next person will continue off of that. example. person 1: The person 2: The cat person 3: The cat ran. if nobody puts a period continue on, and don't put a period unless you have to. I will start... The...
  16. T

The Gemed Warriors

Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's armour and weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The sets of Armour and weapon had special powers. the Emarald could control the earth. The Sapphire could control water. the...
  17. T

A Rebelious World

As Xiomar and his friends were running from the new Agent Jones he realized they weren't safe, there was no way to escape them. Leaving the matrix would just result in them leaving as well. This all started happening a few years after Neo defeated the Smiths. The matrix was remade once again...
  18. T

The Gemed Warriors

Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's armour and weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The sets of Armour and weapon had special powers. the Emarald could control the earth. The Sapphire could control water. The...
  19. T

The Gemed Warriors

Thought i would retry this since i'm back. Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's armour and weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The sets of Armour and weapon had special powers. the Emarald could control the...
  20. T

The Twin Warriors

Back in the day of King Arthur every family had twins. The twins weren't just normal twins. One of them would be good and thy other evil. The twins were seperated at birth. The twins were seperated so they didn't try to kill each other over the years. A few years after the seperation the...
Back