• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

General Help Thread

There have been too many threads in the Members Helping Members section about "HOW TO GET ULTIMA WEAPON," and "HOW TO DEFEAT (boss or org member here)." Well this thread is going to be based on all of your questions. I have many sources availabe, so please, if anyone needs help, this is the...
  2. F

My KH2 Guide (Will be Updated Frequently)

Nevermind...
  3. F

All right... Secret Movie

I want to know something. Am I the only one that see's something in both hands of the black cloaked unknown at the end of the secret movie? or... what.
  4. F

Pretty funny to me.

I think that overall, it's pretty funny how a lot of people on these forums argued for many MANY months on the outcome of Kingdom hearts 2... from "BHK's" name, to how many organization members there were, and who they were, and what about riku, and the nobodies situation in the game, and many...
  5. F

The time has come...

Alright, the time has come for me to leave the forum... for a little while atleast... I know that the admins are cutting down on spoliers and all... but, I think im just going to get off and replay games like final fantasy 7, 10, kingdom hearts, and others... it should last me if i replay them...
  6. F

hmm wondering about this...

I know this topic is closed a long time ago... but i was thinking yesterday and... Ive come to the conclusion that DiZ is enigmatic man. Every single order member has been revealed to us except for number 2, and that makes me think who could it be? Well, it would have to be someone important...
  7. F

help with pictures

blah, im not that new, but i totally forgot how to insert a picture... can someone help me please??? I mean in a thread not as sig
  8. F

KH2 forums are boring?

Now Im pretty much seeing what people are saying... The release of new characters and Pics happen all the time, but I mean, we talk about that for like... one or two days... and then those noobs come on and go "kalhgfkdbvdfbdb NEW PEOPLE NEW PICS NEW INFO klfndsgfdgfksnfkj" So I don't know, I'm...
Back