• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

did you guys notice this??

It's not going to be the last battle, becuase in the translation "Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all... If I can't use the Keyblade, then what am I gonna do?" Straight from http://www.kh2.co.uk/ its probally the first or second battle. But then again that could be taken out of context.
  2. P

What do we know about weapons in KH2? And what do we hope for?

okay but waht about the rest? new keys from new worlds and new keys from old wolrds?
  3. P

It's not said anywhere that oblivion is in it but most likely yeah its going to be in there.
  4. P

stupid theory on the Engentic Man

Lucas arts and disney are related if you have ever been to Disney world you would know and then it wouldn't happen cuase Square is so much more creative than that so sorry to bust your bubble
  5. P

For now we know kingdom key, oathkeeper, and mickys keyblade. But nothing eles really has been shown so i was wonderig what you ll are thinking about new worlds and the new keychains. And what about keychians from mini quest what are you all thinking about these and retuning ones. DO you want...
  6. P

A little TRON to show you all

Tron isn't good
  7. P

Tron

I have to agree i've never heard of the game, but from what people say about races it sounds bad, and seriously how can it be good if so mnay haven't heard of it.
  8. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

Just wait untill KH2 comes out it might be answered in it. Is all i am saying
  9. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

you can't say its a plot hole untill you know what happens in kh2 cause alot of things can happen just like no one knew about the order till KH CoM you know (please don't be a double post)
  10. P

Confusion? Plot Hole?

you can't say its a plot hole untill you know what happens in kh2 cause alot of things can happen just like no one knew about the order till KH CoM you know
  11. P

Riku isn't the Blindfolded Unknown (Possibly)

Oh okay now i understadn what your saying, but i will stay with what i said untill i see different in the game i guess
  12. P

BHK name

What if it is "Aros"
  13. P

That still doesn't answer about the other two people. Like "He looks just like you" unknown and the glowing eyed unknown. Why can't it be one of them?
  14. P

You know you can't wait anymore when...

When you have almost even possible ending in your thoeries from what you saw in the trailers, teasers, scans, and pictures.
  15. P

what does this mean?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but that does pretty much classify where every one stands on teh keyblade weilders. We all saw Riku take Twilight, and now DiZ talks to BHk abotu being the light, only leaving sora to be the dark weilder as i thought along time ago when the creater said look...
  16. P

Isn't there 4 unknowns in deep dive?
  17. P

Riku in the trailer?

What are your thoughts on Rikus sword in the trailer, and is it just me or does mickey look back at the train as if he was telling some one to come out? Maybe its just me, but i think riku is going to fall to the darkness again adn fight sora again.
  18. P

About the new trailer...

I'm pretty sure thats castel oblivion
  19. P

Okay yeah he controls light and dark he chose twilight path if you've seen the end of CoM but i g2g so cya
  20. P

Anything can happen, but how come Mickey doesn't have anything happen to him? Mickey is there to guide him and keep him on track so wouldn't something happen to him?
Back