• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Hardest game ever played?

What is the hardest game you have ever played? For me its Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox. I couldn't even make it past the 5th level. Damn those ninjas with the exploding shurikens.
  2. M

Revolution Controller

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200509/N05.0917.1829.10906.htm What do you guys think? Personally, I don't know how to feel about this one. How are we gonna play Super Smash Brothers with that?
  3. M

Most Disapointing Game

What is the most disapointing game you have played?
  4. M

Austin Powers

Who loves Austin Powers? They are the best movies ever. Great characters, music and quotes. I must have seen each of the movies over one hundred times.
  5. M

Terrell Owens or Randy Moss

Who do you think is the better WR? I'm an Eagles fan and I hate the Raiders, but that's not the basis of my decision. I think TO is better because he makes the little plays up and till the big one while Randy Moss tries to make the big play right out of the huddle. Not to mention TO is just...
  6. M

Favorite Video game character

Who is your favorite video game character? I'm torn with Solid Snake, Link, and Master Chief.
  7. M

Keyblade vs Sword

One of the things I loved about KH was that Sora's weapon was a giant key that could take on different forms and lock the keyholes to worlds. However, whenever I discuss KH with friends they all say that KH would be better if you used a sword rather than the Keyblade. What do you guys think...
  8. M

South Park

New episodes of South Park start the 19th!! It is the best show ever! Who else is excited?
  9. M

KH2 side quests

Does anyone know if there will be anything like the 99 dalmations in KH2?
  10. M

Boss Battles

Which boss battle do you think was the most frusterating? Mine is Captain Hook. That boss battle was amazingly unfair.
  11. M

Favorite Summon

Which summon spell was your favorite? Mine was Genie, he could attack multiple enemies rather quickly with powerful magic spells.
  12. M

TGS 2005 trailer?

I know that there is a small sample of the TGS 2005 trailer available for download, but has the full trailer been released to the public yet? I apologize if this is something that should have been known weeks ago but I'd like to know.
  13. M

Favorite boss battle?

Which boss battle in KH was your favorite? Don't say any of the hidden bosses. I want to know your favorite boss battles from the main game. Mine is Oggie Boogey. That boss battle was rather unique.
  14. M

Sora's Cheer ability

I know what you have to do to gain Sora's cheer ability. My question is how the heck are you supposed to beat the Giant Pot mini-game within 30 seconds? Tigger takes 10 seconds to throw each nut. Its driving me crazy.
  15. M

Expert mode with Sephiroth

I just got off a thread about expert mode and it got me wondering. How many of you have beaten Sephiroth on Expert mode. I have done it a few times and for those of you who haven't tried, its not easy.
  16. M

Coliseum Fights

I know in KH2 you get to go to the Underworld, but can you still participate in the Coliseum Games? Sorry if this is old news.
  17. M

Who is Enigmatic Man?

I know this is ancient news, and I'm sorry, but who the heck is this Enigmatic Man? Is it another name for DiZ? Please excuse my ignorance.
  18. M

FF Characters

I know that Leon, Cloud and Auron will be in KH2, and I'm sorry if this an old topic, but what about Yuffie or Aerith? I can assume that Tidus, Wakka, etc. will be in the game because they live on the Destiny Island.
  19. M

Steamboat Willie

Do any of you guys know if the Steamboat Willie level is a mini-game level like the 100 Acre Wood or do you actually get to fight in it?
  20. M

Hercules Fusion?

I heard on kh2.com that you can fuse with Hercules. This supposedly gives Sora yellow clothing, causes him to put away his keyblade and goes into a punching frenzy. I'm not sure how much I can trust this information. Has anyone else heard anything along these lines?
Back