• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Threat(romance)

10 sons and daughters of wealthy families are kidnapped, a ransom not was left behind: We have you son/daughter, and we will kill them off one each week, only until we get the amount of money we want. The amount we want is 5 billion dollars. Note this, we do not care what happens to your kids...
  2. T

The Island

I couldn't come up with a better title :p Anyways the title kinda gives away the story some teenagers are on their way to Hawaii(yay!) but their plane crashes into the middle of the ocean and soon they find themselves washed up on shore of a deserted island. They must do everything It's very...
  3. T

*Another Romance RP*

Pretty obvious what this is about, *cough*title*cough* But it takes place in a middle school. Note that I said MIDDLE SCHOOL not high school. It's a little different than most, I thought it'd be fun*^^* RULES No power-playing or god-moding No killing other poeple's characters Violence is...
  4. T

The most confusing anime-FLCL

Has anyone FLCL? Has anyone relly understand it!? I saw all 6episodes, and I stil don't get it! If anyone has seen it plz explain! I know that Naota's big bro goes away for somekinda baseball thing and he cheats on his GF. Then after Ta started growing robots out of his head I didn't understand!
  5. T

Stuff for Synthesis

I have about the last 2 things to synthesize but where do I get Gales, a Ribbon and mystery goo?:confused: EDIT:Which Heartless drops a Lucid Gem?
  6. T

Half a life(romance kinda...)

A group of scientists called mad, and crazy by the world create 4 projects. Androids(Humanoids). They were sent in to the world of humans as an experiment. But later on they find out oo much about themselves. So the scientists hunt them, the only thing they can do to reverse their mistake is...
  7. T

The Dawn After Dusk

This is your typical romance rp. Takes place at school, park, mall, and any other places we can think of! Remeber this is a Romance RP! We'll have up to 4guys and 4girls. Okay, so let's get started! Rules: No god-moding or Power playing! Keep romance out of the bedroom! No killing(if...
  8. T

Kingdom Hearts:The Light Within the Dark

4teens from different worlds find themselves in a new world after their own are eclipsed by the darkness. They meet Sora and tags along in hope of retriving their worlds from the darkness. Rules: Killing other ppl's characters: Not with out their permission(which I doubt they'll give you)...
Back