• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

^_^ Thanks so very much! T_T Sorry I haven't been able to write any more, things have been crazy, and when I do have time to write, I don't feel like writing... >_<
  2. W

XD lol! Sorry I haven't had time to write lately, school has been nuts, and on top of that, I've got a nasty cold and haven't been feeling up to writing lately, sorry. T_T
  3. W

^_^ Everyone will be glad to hear that, so far, I've got the first two chapters done of the second story! ^_^
  4. W

lol! Sorry, I haven't had much time for writing lately. X_X Once I get back to school, things should calm down a bit. XD
  5. W

Searching for a Japanese Translation

Hi everyone! I've heard that the Japanese version of KH2 is a little bit different than the English version. I was wondering if somebody knows a link to somewhere that has an English translation of the Japanese cutscenes? Thanks so much! ^_^
  6. W

^_^ Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it! :) Thank you, lol! ^_^ I'm happy you liked it!
  7. W

^_^ XD XD XD lol, those are all good questions! :) XP At the moment, actually, I can't answer any of those questions, except for most of them, it was just because I thought it was funny. :) Maybe some answers will arise as I write more. XD
  8. W

^_^ Thanks so much! :) I'll do my best to work on the story! ^_^
  9. W

*nods* Yep! The second part of the story, which takes place in Hollow Bastion, is under work currently. I don't really have time right now to write, but I've been working on ideas. ^_^ ^_^ Thanks! :)
  10. W

Sorry I haven't had time to work on the story, I've been busy with school and life, I have a report to work on, and my allergies have made me feel icky.... X_X Hopefully things should calm down soon, if not, I'm on Summer Break on May 12, so I should have time to work on it this summer, when...
  11. W

^_^ Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it! XD Yep, Axel is awesome! :)
  12. W

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

Hi! I've been reading your story, and I've been enjoying it so far! ^_^ Long live the Organization! Anyways, your statement about Demyx x Larxene has caught my interest. Is the Japanese version that different from the English version that it was not mentioned in the USA version? Sadly, I...
  13. W

^_^ You are welcome! lol, maybe they were mad that the characters are nothing like the real characters... *shrugs* lol, ok. ^_^
  14. W

^_^ Thanks so very much, I'm really glad you liked reading it! ^_^ *hugs* Thanks for the thought anyways, it really means a lot to me! I wonder why they wouldn't accept it, *shrugs* oh well. No worries, it's not your fault ^_^
  15. W

Guess what? Last chapter of Monstro, then on to Hollow Bastion! ^_^ Axel, Larxene, BHK(Ted), Sora, and Cloud all talked late into the night, they all were very excited to be finally leaving the insides of Monstro. But, they all eventually succumbed to sleep, each dozing off slowly, until...
  16. W

Fanfiction ► Part II of the Fan Fic Awards!

*hugs cue5c* Thanks so much for nominating my story! ^_^
  17. W

^_^ Wow! Thanks so very much! I'm really glad that you enjoy my story and consider it worth your time to read! I feel honored that you think so highly of my story! :)
  18. W

XD Yes, lol! XD Me and my sister had a lot of fun laughing over the nonsense. The new chapter is nearly finished, I just need to make sure the end is good. XD It will be posted soon. ^_^
  19. W

Thanks so much everyone! I'm not dead, lol! ^_^ Until I post the next chapter, here's a bit of story related nonsense for everyone to enjoy: I was looking at The Cave of Dragonflies Pokemon website, and they had a section devoted to what happened to when they put their stories (among other...
  20. W

XD Woot! Hooray for lightsabers! ^_^ Thankies!
Back