• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Will Sora become Aqua's apprentice?

I don't really know why, but I just have a feeling that when it comes to Sora's growth as a keyblade wielder and to when he rightfully earns the title of master, that Aqua will play a big role in shaping him into that. She did, after all, see potential in Sora in BBS and it's implied that she...
  2. B

Sora and Riku in KH3

So I had been thinking about this on a whim, and I wanted to see what other's takes were on the subject: As we all know, Sora and Riku haven't spent much time together in the series, with the first game really being the only one where they had a lot of interaction. In KH2 they weren't together...
  3. B

Will Sora end up manipulated by MX?

This is something I briefly mentioned in a Vanitas thread, and I have also seen the idea entertained on various websites-and so I've started thinking it could be a strong possibility. What if Sora does indeed join the seekers of darkness? Nomura did say at one point that we could all be...
  4. B

Reason why Isa/Saix is with MX...

Most people are assuming that Saix(or Isa, whichever he is) is a seeker of darkness because he's still under Master Xehanort's control, but what if he is siding with him willingly? It got me thinking, especially after re-watching cutscenes from 358/2 Days: throughout the game, there is no doubt...
Back